SAU Community

Private Car For Sale Section

Razor36

Im not sure whether its just me, but usually my posts take about 1 week to show up/get approved by moderators in this section of the forum. I know the rules are strict on useless posts and bumps, but i just want to drop the price of my item, provide pictures or add extra information and it takes a week each time for the post to show up. It makes it really hard to sell a car on this forum. Other forums, only take about 4-5hours to approve posts and im not taking a shot at the moderators what-so-ever, just wanted to know if im the only person that has trouble with this?

That's why I was recruited, the backlog should be a lot less than a week now.

okay cool, im glad things are being done about it. hopefully will be a better turn around time now then =)

Made a thread yesterday to help a mate sell his car , posted it then decided to check out the rules as my spidersense was tingling.

Thereafter, I sent a PM to Ashy Larry to send my apologies and to disregard the post, if Ashy Larry isn't the one approving , then whoever has done it, sorry for the extra trouble of rejecting my thread.:domokun:

Made a thread yesterday to help a mate sell his car , posted it then decided to check out the rules as my spidersense was tingling.

Thereafter, I sent a PM to Ashy Larry to send my apologies and to disregard the post, if Ashy Larry isn't the one approving , then whoever has done it, sorry for the extra trouble of rejecting my thread.:domokun:

:)

Hi Guys

We were having troubles keeping up with all the threads. One of our WA mods was not able to mod as much due to life outside of the forum.

I have now (as bubba said) taken on a new mod to help out. This will ensure the waiting times are kept to a minimum. Bubba has been doing a fantastic job :)

Thank you for your patience and support.

Dan