SAU Community

Hunter Dyno

worwor2

Posting for a friend.

Hunter Dyno is celebrating the start of the cooler weather with a Dyno Day on the 11/06/11.

The day will start @ 8am and finish around 4pm. We are operating a first in best dressed basis so get in early to get a run.

Cost: $80, this includes 3 power runs and a print out on our Accurate Mainline Dyno

where: Hunter All Wheel dyno

1 Heather Street

Heatherbrae, NSW

http://www.hunterdyno.com.au

Cheers

Did anyone end up going to this? What were your results?

Was not a big turn out overall. Rain kept people away.

An evo, a couple of subaru's, couple of v8's and 3 skylines.

1. White r34 Gtr - Left before i got a chance to ask.

2. Gunmetal r33 GTST - 131kw. Not sure what was going on here, there might have been a signifcant boost leak. i had to leave before i could enquire more.

3. Grey r34 Gtr vspec - None - Fail on my behalf - I couldn't get my front diffuser off to strap the car down (allen key bolts had been stripped and people were waiting...Big thanks to Steve for giving me a hand to get the rear one off.)

http://www.hunterdyno.com.au/Prices.html

Get Widge to do the tuning there. I think the price for the dyno day ended up being $60.

3 hrs? Could'nt of been just a power run. :/ You must've been unlucky lol. Everyone that i know who's been there has been happy with them.

I think the white Gtr only got 260kw.

Edited by worwor2

Damn it... i was down there too. although i didn't have the beast and would have loved to get a power read out... this shit just doesn't happen in Coffs.

Cam

That was me in the white 34gtr, a white r32 gtr got 260, i wasnt hanging around all day. Only saw the silver 34 as i was leaving, would be good to get a look at your car mate.

Funny that, i said that about your car. It looked very tidy.

My car looks the part, but it has issues atm (turbos are pretty shagged, compression is down slightly an the ecu needs a good tune). I'm currently looking at the options for a rebulid/upgrade.

Eitherway, next time you see me say hello and "i'll show ya mine if you show me yours"

...that doesn't sound right at all....lol

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Installed  Nismo coppermix twin competition spec last year in my bnr32 with pull trans with Oem slave cylinder. The point at where the clutch disengages/enages is right at the top of the clutch pedal, meaning I barely have to push the pedal down for the clutch to be disengaged.  You guys that have the same combo are you experiencing this high pedal bite point??   Secondly I’d like to have the disengagement point lower meaning I have to push the pedal more(further not effort)for it to be disengaged.  I’m thinking to use a Nismo big operating cylinder(bigger bore at 13/16 vs Oem 3/4) which will require more pedal stroke to get the equivalent movement at the clutch fork. But I see Nismo web site says not to mix these 2 as the Nismo big operating cylinder doesn’t have enough stroke to disengage??? Any folks run both the coppermix twin pull with Nismo cylinder??    Thanks in advance for the replies but prefer only guys with pull clutches to respond. thanks     
    • Any chance u could let us know where your based ?
    • That’s a great deal and I would jump on it if you were closer. Melbourne is a bit of a hike for me though unfortunately 
    • I wonder if there is much to tell without knowing where the bolts where bought from. If it comes from Amazon or similar all bets are off. Can't trust them. And I fear not everybody knows that. Wasn't it @TurboTapin who ended up with the fake fuel lines recently? The submersible ones which very much weren't submersible at all. It kind of applies to everything nowadays. Doesn't matter if it's hardware or electronics. The fancy camera might have internals swapped out for cheap knockoffs. The hard drive will report a certain size but not actually be able to write it all. Shit like that. A bit depressing but the reality is you really have to be weary of where and how you buy stuff