SAU Community

*ATTENTION* The glow worms of QLD are False!!

NA_R33

Well after much deliberation, between i and my fellow cruising buddies Nick, Cyrus, Matt and co. I have discovered that the glow worms are not actually worms at all, they are MUSHROOMS, yes i know its hard to believe but it is true and very sad.

But seriously, had a good time guys we should make it a regular friday night thing. Interesting Servo stop too, Poor Owl.....

Cheers

John

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha!!! too funny bro..

But we all know their worms! .. why else would they be called glow worms?! :D

Thanks for the night, think its the funnist one ive had in ages! .. oh and that poor owl., its murder! animal murder! :)

And the petrol station .. omg lets not even start on that .. that was a crack up.

hope everyone made it home safe.. cant wait to catch up again

Just got home, Great night fellas, and MJ try putting into that D gear before taking off, it helps eh, BAb AhAH HahAH HA hAhAhahHA! How many falcodores did their hero one wheeled banit getaway, geeze I lost count I was laughing so had!

OH HEY strutto, who said you cant hand out your flier whilst moving, after being slighty beaten by a gun metal grey R32, which looked sweet, rolled window down and handed the passenger one of your beauties :D 110 kph transfer :) Hope he joins up,it was SWEET as!

Yeah we only saw two cops, both did not even pay attension to us, and those glow worms WERE WORMS they are just really great mushroom actors:D

Thanks mundflux for the organising, well done, fun trip fun night!

Just a bit worried bout my oil pressure, but I am sure there is enough oil in it, but will check it again in the morning once it has cooled and check it then just to be sure, wierd though, never sen it that low......?

Anyway was great fun, we'll just have to have two cruise nights :(

There are meant to be some at Natural Bridge I think it is .. that do actually glow at night in the cave down there! Its true, they even do tours there and things at night..

Or is this what you're talking about?

That's the stuff, all in all it was preety cruisy night, as always my ears are still ringing from the sheer noise from being behind john :D

mushrooms or worms who cares they glow... what i was a bit worried about was the horse that almost got its head taken off by ska...

Poor Owl

What do you mezn, it swung it's head out of no where, no one else swerved I just thought there was enough innocent animal blood spilt last night, :D

At least we payed our homage and flew the ariel at half mast and had our moment of silence in respect, BUT Still john you really should have stopped and found it, AND EAT ITS HEART TO GAIN ITS SOUL! :)

Was a very fun night actually, better than I expected it to be :D

Funny bit was when john was heckling these 14 year old girls, yelling out "Petrol Station Skanks" while Mat (mindflux) was trying to pick them up, oh the irony! priceless, absolutly priceless!

bahahaha ...

yeah john, we flew MJ's arial at half mast and had a moment of silence for the owl. :D

How funny where those 'petrol pump ****s' ... i dont think they liked the look of our civics and excels :)

The glow worms we went to (glow mushrooms :() where out in currumbin valley, there is glow worms at Natural arch .. but aot of people go there, and its not as fun er walk. but im sure we can go check those ones out some time.. im sure john would love to continue his study of glow fungus :(

man too many funny moments to list.

hahaha cyrus i think they didnt like us because our cars wernt 'cool enough'

especially mine because i had an air compresser rigged up it so it sunded like a turbo, but those chicks were too smart .. the new it was just a standarded excel with a FAKE skyline kit :D

What actually happened with the owl?

I've hit one before...the stupid bastard swooped to get a mouse that my headlights had stunned...the owl left it a bit late and swooped under my tyre, I thought they were smart???

Yeah I didnt see it happen but apparently an owl flew out in front of John, and he hit it on his righ sideof the front bar, didnt do much damage we could see last night.

i think the horse might have followed and found the owl, then as ska said "EAT ITS HEART AND GAIN ITS SOUL!@!#@!#@$@!#"lol :D yeh was a mad night out, not many police surprisingly although i did go past some with cool looking gun thingamabobs. Anyways i suppose the moral is that if u dont act stupid in front of police then i suppose (please dont hurt me) they'll leave u alone. I dont know maybe ska and myself dont have anything to worry about cos we're both STOCK (well mines close enuff anyway) :)

lol i just found this thread

hahaahah i smoked my tyres up hardcore when i left it in park DoH!

great night fellas one of the best ive had in a long time

RIP owl

that dude with the old commodore that couldnt break traction was the funniest shit ever hahahahaah we gotta do this shit again sometime soon

Peace

Matt