SAU Community

*ATTENTION* The glow worms of QLD are False!!

NA_R33

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL at this thread,

At the caliper painting workshop yesterday I kept hearing references to eating animal hearts, glowing mushroom worms and 14 year old petrol station skanks. I didn't want to ask whether or not you'd actually been eating the glowing things, but I have my suspicions.

So in the end, did you eat the owl aswell.. or the 14 year olds?! :aroused:

I didn't want to ask whether or not you'd actually been eating the glowing things, but I have my suspicions.

So in the end, did you eat the owl aswell.. or the 14 year olds?! :aroused:

AHha H AH HAHAHh AH ha H hahAHH hahahaH ! EWWWWWWWWWWW Yuck we cooked a couple of the mushies, they dont glow too well after being burnt to a crisp, that passenger of yours John was a firebug, he just wanted to burn everything :D

I'm surprized he didnt force you to stop so he could cook the owl, then you could have EATEN ITS HEART TO GAIN ITS SOUL! MmUAHha h aHaHHAH HA HAHaHA! laugh>

ROFL at this thread,  

At the caliper painting workshop yesterday I kept hearing references to eating animal hearts, glowing mushroom worms and 14 year old petrol station skanks. I didn't want to ask whether or not you'd actually been eating the glowing things, but I have my suspicions.  

So in the end, did you eat the owl aswell.. or the 14 year olds?!  :aroused:

They wouldn't have eaten the worms/mushrooms because if their mushroom skam doesn't work they revert to being worms and gnash their teeth(which are many, and,sharp) at you, They didn't eat the owl because non of them were smart enough to pluck the feathers first. Not sure about the horse but rumour has it that someone ate one of the 14 year olds :wavey: