SAU Community

For Sale: Various R33 Parts, Maybe Universal

Hey all,

Got the following parts to trade or sell.

Genuine HDI FMIC for R33 GTST. Has the genuine HDI hose clamps(some of them anyway), the internal fin design, the mounting point design etc. Asking $350, note this is attached to my car, read further below.

Turbosmart supersonic BOV. Comes attached to the pipe which connects to the stock R33 Turbo. This will swap straight into your car. Almost brand new. $170

Electronic Boost Controller HDI $60. Hi Lo includes everything you need. This thing taps into factory loom. NFI where but there must be shit out there to tell you how to install it.

Passenger side air bag. Get this bastard cheap, $100!

R33 tail lights, sonic silver. $80 ono a pair

Also got a set of Tein coilovers which are too hard for my liking. Will trade these for regular, aftermarket R33 GTST suspension. Bilstein shocks etc. $700

A engine damper kit to suit R33 gtst, works fine just don't need it. $50

Short shifter kit for R33 gtst, this may fit others I don't know. Very short shift compared to stock, very firm, solid piece so does pass through abit of noise. Nothing you cant get used to $50

Cluster showing 12xxxxkm, everything working perfectly $100

R33 series 2 diff, feels pretty tight to turn by hand. Worked fine when on the car $200

R33 ABS pump $200 ono.

I am after the following:

Metal intake pipe 3" or 4" to suit an R33 GTST

Suspension, Show me what you have. I don't have a great deal to spend so factor this in.

Return flow intercooler (permitted I get rid of my intercooler)

Aftermarket radiator(with or without thermos if available) must not be leaking.

PM me guys. If you want my intercooler, ill need a couple of days to organise my self a new cooler so factor this in. No time wasters please. Dont low ball. I'm open to offers. Photos on request but really everything is what it is. Everything works etc.

All parts do not include post(maybe Ill be generous). Can post or pickup in Sydney!

PM me.

If you've got parts I need, Ive got the money you want.

Edited by SargeRX8

Ive attached pictures of the boost controller and the short shifter kit.

Short shifter kit might need 2 6mmx50mm bolts, couple of $ from bunnings.

Pms replied and its a first in best dressed but I will be giving preference to people who will be picking gear up or trading it for parts I need.

Located near Merrylands. Try to keep everything in a PM and when you're keen ill drop you my mobile number to come past to pick up the stuff.

post-68383-0-23697400-1307713772_thumb.jpg

post-68383-0-90961900-1307713933_thumb.jpg

Edited by SargeRX8