SAU Community

Diy Universal Lip

Black sika did not stick to the rubber of the door seal on mine. I put it on, came back in the morning, it was laying on the ground with sika still stuck to the front bar...

LOL >_<

I think self tapping screws might be the way to go.

Anyway, post up some pics guys :P

This is the lip attached to my car - stock R34 GT/GTt front bar.

No the best pic - but once it is out on the road gives the car a "tougher" look.

:thumbsup:

Are they factory headlight washers?? looks good, can't wait to see how mine looks with the lip and freshly tinted windows :D

Are they factory headlight washers?? looks good, can't wait to see how mine looks with the lip and freshly tinted windows :D

Hey bro, before you do your lip, I'll take a pic or two to give you some tips about the lip that we have.

Because the front bar lip that we have isn't just a simple curve, so I had to make a slit in the universal lip, then stapled it, to form that shape-ish corner, I think when you see some pics, you will get what I mean lol.

It's a factory option parking antenna.

JDM yo! :)

sweet Charles, would appreciate it.

Mark, my ride is more JDM than yours because it has a domo charm :whistling:

seriously though what is a parking antenna >.>

Fancy word for a (short) electric antenna.

It pops up when you want to park in tight spaces, so you can see the corners of your car.

Fancy word for a (short) electric antenna.

It pops up when you want to park in tight spaces, so you can see the corners of your car.

See?.. You mean through the screen on your dash?

See?.. You mean through the screen on your dash?

LOL - this is much more low tech. I meant you can see the corner of your car though the windscreen once the parking antenna is erect.