SAU Community

webber @ P2 for malaysian f1.

forget the 'bad luck' webber had and look at his performance first few laps. he really impressed me and if anything he showed he's got the goods. he made up 4 (?) positions in just as many laps. he's definately got it, just needs to be pissed off to show it.

sorry guy's about the early post , but i was so upset after the start , then the tyre, then the drive through , then....... plus i had money on him finishing in the top three:-( had it on him since friday morning so i had pretty good odds too. i must say though he did impress me ,when he was pushing from lap 2 on , good speed , once again sorry , i'll try to keep my post untill the tv atleast starts. still watched anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Yup. She's toast. You need refrigerant to carry the compressor oil to stop the thing from welding itself together.
    • After reading this and a few other comments, i'm starting to realize something... Since i got the car, the AC belt was never put on. I installed the belt on a few months ago because i was tired of melting in the hot car. Once i installed the belt, i was troubleshooting the AC and was turning the red switch on/off while driving the car to see if anything was happening.  The engine was rebuilt by shop before i purchased the car and the shop might not have re-gassed the AC. Which means i was running the AC without any gas/refrigerant inside the compressor. The AC compressor now acts as if its seized up. I'm starting to think, i caused this damage. 
    • Did you happen to read anything above anyone has said? Especially things like "it's going to need a complete retune"? IE, none of this will be safe to run once you plug it all in. And then secondly, the fact that pretty much none of your wiring will reach, and likely the throttle cable won't reach etc.
    • I was thinking the same thing when i saw the size of the smaller Toyota Compressor, but i'm not an AC expert. Where did you take it to get re-gassed? 
    • Does anyone know if the cars came with a factory undercoating?