SAU Community

Nor Cruise To Rising Sunday

Socrates

so im guessing nothing official to park up as a skylinesaustralia group then? because got heaps of mates going to the meet and wasnt sure whether to tell them to cruise inbound from balcatta aswell. It seems like the south cruise is open to all cars as its on clubmotavate so i guess just gonna be cool with any jap cars.

so im guessing nothing official to park up as a skylinesaustralia group then? because got heaps of mates going to the meet and wasnt sure whether to tell them to cruise inbound from balcatta aswell. It seems like the south cruise is open to all cars as its on clubmotavate so i guess just gonna be cool with any jap cars.

I will be there in a slow rx7 :nyaanyaa:

Not having a 'go' at you, but whoever was in the black NA R33 that spun out in front of me, know how to drive before you try that kind of stuff in a whole group of cars.

Same goes to the white Impreza that somehow lose control turning onto a main rd. I know it's damp and it's tempting to put your foot down but there's a time and a place for that. There were a few stupid lane changes and people booting it through orange lights too.

No complaints other than that, apart from Jesse in the R33 and I got lost on the way there haha.

Yes i did notice that aswell.

It did seem a little wierd.

The black one came out the turn ok, then on the straight span out....was wierd..

Got half of it on film ( camera on my car)

But yeh, dont put your foot down unless you know how to control it.