SAU Community

"the Olds" 1St Stagea Cruise - Sth Aust

OLDS

What date suits you best...  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we will be in on this one as usual :thumbsup: 17th sounds fine and pub lunch excellent idea

:cheers: Jase Rose and Mia

Hey just a quick question, looking at your pic i've decided i like the way your rims sit. Just wondering what size and offset they are?? Sorry to all i know this isn't to do with the cruise.

Hey just a quick question, looking at your pic i've decided i like the way your rims sit. Just wondering what size and offset they are?? Sorry to all i know this isn't to do with the cruise.

P.M.'s are good for off topic questions :thumbsup:

Sam & "Miss Stag" we really hope you both can join us...we are all hoping to make the "Stagea SAU Sub-Group"

stronger and better but we need you to help us. Having a meal together is another way of getting to know each

other and our unique rides.

OLD Mark

Its still 4 weeks away and we have about 13 Stagea's and 20 peeps coming....we can do it !

What number of stageas do we need to make an SA SAU record ...30 ?

If we can do this in winter...bring on summer ! I have this vision of all the Stageas, lined

up on Moana Beach (in a half circle)..tailgates facing the water...at sunset !! :yes:

...what a pic ! Fish & Chips on the beach on a warm summers night.

Sounds like I have been smokin' that weed :rofl: ....I am a dreamer but watch this space ! :cheers:

"the OLD fella"

Hopefully I can make this one, I can bring my son too seeing that it's a family cruise.

Yes, please do everyone is welcome...it's gunna be a pleasant drive, not a display of driving skills

...as much as we all love to display our driving skills (not that us old peeps have them anymore) :rofl:

Old mark

PS GUYS...if you are bringing kids please PM us or post up here their age Ta

Its still 4 weeks away and we have about 13 Stagea's and 20 peeps coming....we can do it !

What number of stageas do we need to make an SA SAU record ...30 ?

"the OLD fella"

Mark,

My last cruise back in November 2008 got a total of 25 stageas ... and I believe no one has beaten that yet in any state. :D 26 stageas will get you the title :P And I'll be there with my stagea to help your pursuit.

:thumbsup:

Would be good to get a decent video together of the event ... like this one:

Anyone know whatever happened to Dan (RSfour)? His video producing skills were awesome (as evidenced in the vid above).

Ruby

Thanks Ruby...lets give it a try...26 is our objective !

OK GUYS (I cant edit my first post...so here it is)

SA STAGEA FAMILY FUN CRUISE & LUNCHEON

DATE: Sunday July 17th

Start Location: Le Cornu Car park cnr Anzac Highway & Leader Street Forrestville

(park over near the Anzac Highway & Maple Avenue boundry)

Meet Time: 10.00am

Start Time: 10.30am SHARP

So any kids attending aren't disappointed please let us know their age & sex via PM or post

"OLD Jules & Mark"