SAU Community

"the Olds" 1St Stagea Cruise - Sth Aust

OLDS

What date suits you best...  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

should be able to round up another 2 stags for the cruise as well as ours :thumbsup: so we will keep those numbers creeping up

cheers

Jase

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wont be able to make this one, I believe I'll be in sunny Scotland on the 17th. Have fun guys :thumbsup:

What !...cancel Scottland !...we need you here lol

Wont be able to make this one, I believe I'll be in sunny Scotland on the 17th. Have fun guys :thumbsup:

Have fun Dunc. I went to Scotland years ago. You going to Edinburgh or Glasgow? The accent is easier to understand in Edinburgh :P You gotta go to the Highlands and Rosslyns Chapel.

:thumbsup:

Have fun Dunc. I went to Scotland years ago. You going to Edinburgh or Glasgow? The accent is easier to understand in Edinburgh :P You gotta go to the Highlands and Rosslyns Chapel.

:thumbsup:

Both! I love a good Glaswegian accent, the old man was born there so I'm probably a bit bias :P

Havent been to Rosslyns Chapel, looks like it might be worth checking out though - and not too far from Edinburgh! I'm quite fond of the northern portion of scotland, just amazing scenery - polar opposite to Australia. Unfortunately I havent planned to get out there this time though, maybe next time :)

Currently we have 16 Stag's and 30 people attending...3+ a bit weeks to go

C'mon you must know someone else with a Sag ? :yes:

Jase & Glenn ...how old are your daughters ?

"jidge" (sorry we don't know your name)hope you can make it...how old is your son ?

"the OLD peeps'

Brooke is 14 days old but she won't be coming to this one. No matter how laid back this cruise will be I dont think it's wise to be driving round with her in the back unless its really necessary. Maybe when she can hold her head up properly by herself she can come. Just being over protective i guess.

Brooke is 14 days old but she won't be coming to this one. No matter how laid back this cruise will be I dont think it's wise to be driving round with her in the back unless its really necessary. Maybe when she can hold her head up properly by herself she can come. Just being over protective i guess.

Our friend we fully understand...and you dont have any other kids to bring ? ...we just don't want anyone to miss out on OLD Jules's little surprise box

O'Mark

If the other half is not working I'll talk him into bringing his too ( don't think I'll have to do too much convincing). That will add one more to the tally ;) we have 2 girls. They're 2 and 3 and the way they're behaving of late, they won't be coming anywhere near this cruise.

Nys.

If the other half is not working I'll talk him into bringing his too ( don't think I'll have to do too much convincing). That will add one more to the tally ;) we have 2 girls. They're 2 and 3 and the way they're behaving of late, they won't be coming anywhere near this cruise. Sorry if this posts twice, my phone rejected the first time I tried.

Nys.

Our friend we fully understand...and you dont have any other kids to bring ? ...we just don't want anyone to miss out on OLD Jules's little surprise box

O'Mark

Na Brooke's the first, but my wife say I act like a child sometimes does that count?

Invited Ben and Nene via facebook event. See how we go lol. They havnt been on one in ages!

Hehe. I'll get stuck into them. Caleb may be their excuse for not attending (he's only 3 months old) ... but you never know :thumbsup: