SAU Community

So who won auto Salon?

25GTT

Heya Guys,

Well i wasn't able to be there this year but who won what at the auto salon?

I know that ant one highest horsepower... NICE ONE!

but what other trophies and who won auto salon king?

Did GTNIK win anything? i still would rather that car than any girl on the planet... well except for denise richards..... her long brown hair, her seductive eyes, her sumptious bre..... Oh umm yeah sorry ummm who won what!!!??

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTN1k picked up best wheels i think and something else. but the best part is seeing an rb25det making big power(those phat guards need some phat slicks and racing at the plex for drag combat..hopefully he will)

ant won highest outright hp and tough as nails award

YAY good to hear that GTNIK took home a few! i actually good video footage of GTNIK on the dyno.... well if ya can call it that on the 1st few runs..... unfortunately the piping kept on coming off.... would have gotten better footage but paul decided to kick me out of the fenced area so had to make do.....

on a more serious note it is good to see that Nik has gotten a few, i know that i am biased being a skyline lover and all but i really think he should have won king, i think shogun is nice but nothing compared to nIk....

Did James Mandy's SSS pulsar 'PULSSSAR' win best engine bay? that thing is a work of art...

Heya Guys,

Well i wasn't able to be there this year but who won what at the auto salon?

I know that ant one highest horsepower... NICE ONE!

but what other trophies and who won auto salon king?

Did GTNIK win anything? i still would rather that car than any girl on the planet... well except for denise richards..... her long brown hair, her seductive eyes, her sumptious bre..... Oh umm yeah sorry ummm who won what!!!??

Did you know shes married to charlie sheen... geez, she could do so much better than that :)

Did James Mandy's SSS pulsar 'PULSSSAR' win best engine bay? that thing is a work of art...

I think the CRONIC commodore ute won best engine bay

that is also a very nice piece of machinery :D

I have seen that cronic ute at a few shows now.. never really had a good look.... damn was hoping James would win best engine... i took enough bloody photos of it!

Yeah i know Rob she promised me she would be mine... she was meant to be mine that one night of magic we had together i will never forget... AHAHAH!! * i wish*

had the shogun car been changed much since last year? sounds like it was the same cars as PAS, and as cabin last year...?

..and the year before that :D

I heard C-Red's S14 looked pretty pimpin. Anyone got pics?

Show wasnt bad this year... decent variety, loads of eye candy as usual hehe... some good displays!

I took Best Engine bay for "expert" class... also titled "Look what he's done to the engine bay".

Adam's ute is awesome. He easily took enough points to make it into PRO class, winning Top Judged Engine Bay, Undercarriage, and best holden (exactly the same as what Graham's GTS Commodore won last year).

Because I dont have any other features on my car (interior, undercarriage, paint, body work, wank, rice, blah blah ) I dont accumulate enough points to go to "PRO" class.

The Autosalon is based on a points system. I went to some "entrant meeting" on saturday night, with about 15 other entrants, the judges and organisers discuss things like how to win, including gaining points in certain area's, and so on... (read, marketing)... heh.

Things like, you can increase your chances as king of autosalon by going on the dyno, by doing an SPL run, etc.

They go on to discuss things like, instead of working your car in one area, work it in several areas to gain points in each area, to greaten your chances of winning.

It's good, because it encourages people to build complete cars.... (and there certainly were a few)

The Chronic ute deserves pro class, it's modified in many areas! Adam is a top guy too :D

I'm pretty happy that I got what I did... I've put way too much time and money into the car, it's time to start enjoying it (read, thrashing it's tits off)... haha

should b at drag combat if it's all run-in :)

hope ya liked the show!

had the shogun car been changed much since last year? sounds like it was the same cars as PAS, and as cabin last year...?

He'd added airbag suspension and gull wing doors.. I had a close look at the hinge arrangements on the doors.. looks pretty easy to do.. just a bit of adjustment required to make it line up...

hmmm....

i think shogun has had some new stuff done to it

did it always have the hydraulics? and those scissor doors? does any1 know how much power he pulled?

anyway i think he deserved it not really the car i woulda picked but he defineatly drew the crowds with his whole display

i was dissapointed J2J wasnt there