SAU Community

Rims Lmgt4 Rota P45R Bee'r

R34P3R

Hey

If anyone has these rims in a non gtr offset could post some pics of them or better yet can i come look at them in person. i need to see them in person or a few decent pics before i go purchase new rims

the thing is i want the concaved look but not really wanting to have rims sticking out of the guards. i know the back can have 9.5 but the fronts im still deciding if i should get 9.5 +22 or just get 8.5 +30s =\

Stock R34 GT-R offset is 9J +30. Aftermarket GT-R offset for R34 is generally about 10J +20ish.

9.5 +22 will fit the rear okay but if you wanna play it safe in the front then get the 8.5 +30 and run a spacer for your desired offset.

would a 9.5 +30 fit a r34 GTT? the 8.5 doesnt have the concaved face

wei from vision r said a 9.5 +30 wouldnt fit on a gtt so i just wanna see in person what the 8.5 flat face looks like on a car before i decide unless the 8.5 comes in concaved from some companies?

Well it's not as straight forward as that.

What sized tyre are you going to run? How low is your car? How much camber are you running? Are your guards rolled?

What brand of rim is Vision R quoting you on? Is it the Rota's? And what are all of the sizes available?

Edited by -Jimmy-

I have a R34 gtt sedan and I'm running CR Kais 9.5 +30 all round. There is a bit of concave aswell. The fronts stick in just before the guards so pretty flush and the rears are in the guards but I adjusted the rear camber arms so the rears are pretty close to the guards now. I've got the guards semi rolled(only bent in slightly) and is lowered. I will post pics up tomorrow if I remember. Hope this helps a bit.

what ever you do, go concave fronts and rears, even it out instead of concave rears and the fronts are flatface, looks shit in my opinion.

had the choice of running flat face fronts and concave rears on my s15, decided to fork out abit more coin for concave both for a better finish.

Rims = you keep for awhile so you gotta make sure you're happy with it first time around.

IF fronts don't fit? Camber the mutherf*ker until it does.