Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Remember, your car is 30+ years old now, and who knows what drifters from the 90 in Japan + whoever had the car over the years have done to your car (before trying to return the car to "stock" condition and auctioning it out of Japan + whatever's been done afterwards). Always pull the parts in question out, measure and investigate. A lot of stuff can be sub'd out (on 90's Nissans and Toyotas), so as a general rule of thumb, pull out and measure then investigate.
    • sorry to be pedantic about this, but I'd love to see more details about this. Background: I'm a retrofitter, and when I get off my lazy arse, I have a projector pair and a brick pair to retrofit (with either HID or LED projectors).
    • Once an R-chassis-er, always an R-chassis-er. We just try to look for alternatives, which never fills the void in our hearts.
    • Mate, you think that's bad. I drained the oil from my cousin's daily (she needs it to get to work, a nurse). Only after dumping the oil did I realise that the sump plug was stripped and would not get out of the pan. Thankfully Accord group Syd on Facebook had a guy nearbuy with a K-whatever sump on hand, super duper lucky. Swapped the pan and had her car going within 24hr. bloody hell, learnt my lesson. Always check all fasteners before starting a job.
    • Nissan can get back in, they already spent money developing the Altima, so the 400Z should be a breeze