SAU Community

Gtx3071 Install

The screamer lives up to its name. lol. I think i'm a little deaf now. I will have to plumb it back in but I want a tune and one run at Calder first.

Drives great, I dont know what all the fuss is with regards to the larger housing, from what I saw it has around 10psi by 3500 and 20psi by 4k. The transient response is bullshit, hitting gate within around a second of me flooring it. Much more responsive than the old highflow. (sorry ironpaw) *chuckles*

Other than overheating because I didnt bleed the cooling system properly the install went without issue. No leaks, no noise, smooth power delivery, what more could I ask. :cheers:

The screamer lives up to its name. lol. I think i'm a little deaf now. I will have to plumb it back in but I want a tune and one run at Calder first.

Drives great, I dont know what all the fuss is with regards to the larger housing, from what I saw it has around 10psi by 3500 and 20psi by 4k. The transient response is bullshit, hitting gate within around a second of me flooring it. Much more responsive than the old highflow. (sorry ironpaw) *chuckles*

Other than overheating because I didnt bleed the cooling system properly the install went without issue. No leaks, no noise, smooth power delivery, what more could I ask. :cheers:

FYP

a) lovely stuff mate

b) maybe figure out how much it will cost to do a very similar turbo/wastegate/front pipe setup/install

c) when do I get to drive it?

d) we really need to get that Fcon in there

Hahaha. You can sit in the passenger seat, it may smell a bit, Aaron had a crap there, and Sharon will too when she hears the gate, she doesn't know about it. I cant wait to scare the crap outa her. lol.