SAU Community

Car Alarm

JDM34

Hey guys. Just recently got my R34 and I'm getting an Alarm System & Immobilizer installed some time next week (still got to make a booking). However, I have to drive the car between now and then so that means I won't have any protection except a Club Lock. (which I'm getting tomorrow)

Is there anything else I can do in order to prevent the car from starting? Like, removing something really small and easy in the engine bay that is vital to starting the car, and then when I finish work... I can just put it back in. If you don't want to say here, PM me or something. It's just that it's my first Skyline and I don't want it to get stolen, lol.

Cheers guys.

dont take it out of the garage , buy a big dog to protect the garage, and a bit of razor wire should slow them down a bit..lol

serious don't show off in it. hide it until its alarmed, and insure it to full value

turn the wheels to full lock on one side before turning off the engine, then clublock the steering, would prevent tow jobs..

there's an ignition fuse in the fuse box, you can remove that as well.

Thanks for the help guys.

I got my Alarm and Immobilizer installed a couple of days ago and I just use the Steering Wheel Lock as more of a deterrent for the average punk kid. I'm also getting some window tint done tomorrow, 35% on the front passenger windows and 15% or 20% on all the other windows, minus the front windscreen obviously.