July Photo Thread

Mangune

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well you certainly created it. Welcome aboard. Your official now ;))

Did a group rig shoot last night. Will try to get a couple up before the weekend finishes.

Massive thanks to Kory and Nick for their help. Very appreciated.

Lol at the pengies,

Just a couple of mucking around,

IMG_0346a_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0337a_edited-1.jpg

018aa-1-1.jpg

Edit: Yes i relize wheels are wrong way it was just a quickie ;)

Edited by Mangune

Practiced some light painting on friday night. Was alright for my first try until someone pointed out the shadow in front of the car....... Rookie mistake :) haha

anyway:

LightPainting1.jpg

LightPainting2.jpg

EDIT:

Also I'll put up a photo of NUR33's N1 R32 From the other weekend. That thing is tough as, more photos/info in his build thread in the Projects section

IMG_1819.jpg

Edited by 89CAL

They help you to go down the "T2" lanes without getting caught.

no such things in adelaide. we prefer to just have everyone driving like retards on over congested roads not fit to handle the traffic volumes they experience on a daily basis

FINALLY remembered to take the camera out today. Had plenty of fun, but I never get action photos of my own car :(

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

This always makes me sad :(

IMG_3528.jpg

MUUUUUUD!!

IMG_3541.jpg

The things I do...

IMG_3549.jpg

To get these shots...

IMG_3556.jpg

I was the first to go through that, looks MUCH bigger when I was going through it! Scarier too, with mud pouring in through a large rust hole I have in the floor. Not to mension my fear of the motor swallowing water due to my lack of a snorkel :( But mostly it was because I drowned it yesterday and had to rip all the interior out, so only had a drivers seat in it. I'm going to stay away from mud and water for a while now... :P

Just got back from a long day shooting a wedding and half way through the shoot my 5dm2 dies when the couple were about to walk into the venue. At first I thought my camera wasnt focusing but after a few tries I looked down at the lcd screen reading ERR!! Nothing else to that message.

Im like oh shit.. So removed both my batteries put back in.. nothing.. same error.. took cf card out.. same error.. so at this stage im about to shit my pants.. Lucky I had my 7d as backup but had to grab it from the bag. So lost a few shots of the couple walking in..

But atleast my 2nd shooter got it thank god.

In the break I took just one battery out of the grip and tested the camera and it worked :) I was so happy. So looks like one of the battery has shat it self.

Both batteries are genuine and charged before the event this morning.

Will do more testing tomorrow.. off to bed now...

But if you going to a paid gig (no matter how small or big), always have backup gear. If you don't your just silly.

Thats all I wanted to say.

good advice. hopefully it's all fixed up for you!

a couple more from the group shoot last friday night,

The first one with the guy in the car looks SICKKK :D

Would love to have a pic of me in my car like that lol