SAU Community

Wrecking 1996 R33 Gts-T Silver - Lots Of Parts

HI Everyone. I've been a well known genuine user on SAU for quite a few years.

Unfortunately some f**king tosser didn't give way, and me, going straight through a green light, plowed into them.

So, my much loved R33 is dead. Well, almost.

I'm parting it all out, and to make this easy, I will tell you what isnt available. Assume everything else is.

Parts NOT available:

1. Engine - Sold

2. Gearbox, Master and Slave cylinders, clutch Pedal - I'm keeping

3. Suspension - I'm keeping

4. Exhaust and intake pipes - I'm keeping

5. Shifter - I'm keeping

6. Windscreen - Smashed

7. Front Bar - Smashed

8. Right Fender - Smashed

9. Bonnet - Smashed

10. Right Headlight and other right lights - Smashed

11. Right control arm, and this bits - Bent

12. Not sure if selling the PowerFC and hand Controller yet

Parts Available:

All Interior - and that means absolutely everything. Just note the airbags went off - SO Steering wheel and passenger section damaged

Engine parts

Excedy Twin Plate Heavy duty clutch and lighter excedy flywheel kit (Still about 80% good)

Both doors

Sideskirts

Windows

Brakes

Left Fender

Boot Lid

Series II rear spoiler

Skyline Center Section lights up an aqua colour (pics attached)

Tail lights

Rear bumper

Diff

Axles

Rear wheels and tyres

Rear windscreen

Quarter Glass

Insides of the boot

Side Mirrors

Extra Green Passenger Mirror

Anything else that isn't damaged.

I will be updating this as much as I can and often so keep an eye on this thread.

You're welcome to PM me anything.

my number (written backwards to stop spam) 7046339340

my email paceys[at}gmail.com (change [at} to @)

Thanks guys

Jono

pics:

car.jpg

crash.jpg

back.jpg

I'm after ALL the rubber bungs and bump stops from the boot, and also the boot cover on the inside of the boot itself. (carpet liner?)

The bottom boot carpet too.

If the rubber bonnet stops are still on the radiator support, both of those too.

Price including shipping to 2087 pls.

Thanks!

-Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• For students aiming for top grades, our Best Assignment Help offers the perfect solution. Our team of experienced writers delivers meticulously crafted assignments that meet university standards. We prioritize originality, timely delivery, and round-the-clock support to ensure your academic achievements.
    • I should clarify that the previous owner put the wheels on, so Im not entirely sure what he bought. I was searching the Rota page and found these two as the only matches. It did not occur to me that perhaps they sell these wheels with different offsets. I guess the best way to solve this is to take the wheels off and measure them from the inside to be sure.
    • The offset doesn't really have anything to do with dish directly. I mean it kind of does but it also doesn't, it's only tangenial. The offset is purely how much offset (get it) the mounting face is from the CENTER of the width of the rim. I.e, the mounting face would be directly in the middle of the 9.5inches if it was a 18x9.5 ET0 rim. Given it is a +12 rim, the mounting face is 12mm further away from the center (to the outside of the car). Your fronts are +30, so the mounting face is 30mm further away from the center (to the outside of the car). I would wager this doesn't look right, because most skylines generally have the same with guards front to back. So I'd think your fronts look significantly more sunken in than your rears. I'd wager by about 18mm, or so.
    • My '96 r33 Skyline has Rota GTR, 18 x 9.5 inch, ET30 on the front and Rota GTR-D, 18 x 9.5 inch, ET12 on the rear. (Put on by previous owner) The 12mm offset is throwing me for a loop. Is it due to the "deep dish" design of the wheel that the offset it so low? Or is it actually that low on the rear normally? If I were buying a set of new wheels, could I put 30mm offsets on the rear and reasonably expect them to fit? I have GTR Brembos and 370Z rotors (355mm/350mm) if it matters. Thank you.
    • here is the video, again really hard to hear but in person its very loud 20240703_175734.mp4