SAU Community

Genuine Nissan Rb Coil Packs

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last set $400 including postage anywhere!!!

Need this set gone ASAP ppl!

Gota pay the bills!!!

I can get more for All RB's excluding NEO engines. However, due to being out of work I currently do not have the funds available to purchase another shipment.

If enough people are interested in paying up front, I can make the order and have them sent out to you within about two weeks of the order being made.

Sort of like a group buy.

Unfortunately my supplier only ad 4 sets available for NEO's two of which I kept for my brother and I for our own projects and the other two sets sold within in days.

I cannot get any more of these however I will do my best to try and find another supplier for them.

Any dramas, question, queries etc. call, PM or email me

Adam Casben

0420 755 995

[email protected]

Ok so If a minimum of at least 5 people are willing to fork over the cash up front I can purchase a shipment and get the ball rolling again.

I already have one guy interested so 4 more people!

$450 up front and i will post anywhere for no extra charge. All items posted are sent via registered aus post.

You only have to read through this thread to see the results people are having with these.

PM if interested

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have put in an order for another five sets of series 2 coils and I still have 1 or 2 sets of series 1 sitting around. I have more than enough people wanting them however I just need to gather the funds from everyone.

If you are still keen then $450 posted.

Let me know how you go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...