• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys

I ordered a set of coils for my R33 and was very pleased with Adam's quality of service and fast delivery. He even took the time to package each box (2x coils per box) in bubble wrap and was packaged really well to make sure they arrive safe. Coils are excellent and im really looking forward to putting them in. if your thinking about getting coils from Adam I highly recommend it!!

Thanks Adam your a legend!!

Cheers

sime

Hey Adam,

I purchased a set of coilpacks for my S2 R33 on Ebay this Tuesday, just wondering if you have posted them as the little "posted" icon isn't showing yet.

Cheers,

Jack.

Please pm me in regard to personal sales in order to keep my sale thread clean :) Ta!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Make me an offer... I need these gone ASAP!!!

Hi RBceffy - suspect that I have coils on the way out (imtermittent engine light /running on 5 cylinders etc) - getting car check next week, but just wondering whats ya best price to get a set of neo coil packs (assuming you have some left) over to Hamilton, NZ. I would have sent a pm - but it seems im a bit special and havent worked it out yet - if it easy, flick me email [email protected]

thanks, appreciate your time :)