SAU Community

R34 Rwhp

2dabass

hey guys just looking at getting a e34 gt-t

what type of RWHP would a stock one make...

and lets say if i did

Front mount intercooler

3 inch turbo back exhasut, de cat

ran 12psi

and a SAFC2

cold air intake + pod.

what type of RWHP would it haev then?

have ppl done these exact mods and been on dyno and what have you pulled?

thanks

i had at the time of my last dyno: 3 inch cat back and upped the boost and i had 239 RWHP, boosted to 11psi.

there is now a pod, blow off valve, boost controller and splitfire coils- and i can can keep up with my mates car which are currently 280hp and 320...

its a quick engine just exhaust and fmic and need a tune now and should be good for 300 ish

Edited by Skavenski

This. Although it's supposed to be the turbo upgrade thread, plenty of people have posted in there with stock turbos.

i had at the time of my last dyno: 3 inch cat back and upped the boost and i had 239 RWHP, boosted to 11psi.

there is now a pod, blow off valve, boost controller and splitfire coils- and i can can keep up with my mates car which are currently 280hp and 320...

its a quick engine just exhaust and fmic and need a tune now and should be good for 300 ish

Bov won't affect power, nor will Splitfire coils unless your stock ones were failing. You won't see 300rwhp on the stock turbo. 260-270ish is realistic.

NIStune's not a piggyback...

I had 245rwhp @14psi on Hyperdrives old dyno; NIStune, full custom 3" turbo back exhaust, Apexi pod filter, FMIC, EBC, etc. etc.

I though rb25s couldnt be nistuned?

R34 era RB25 Neos can be NIStuned.

R33 era RB25's can't be NIStuned with the stock ECU but you can use either a Z32 ECU (has VCT controller) or an RB20 ECU + a VCT controller (MSD windows switch or something like the eboost2 has a built in window switch).