SAU Community

Shell V-Power

saf_R34GTR

Well finally, Shell V-Power has landed in WA to compete with the likes of BP Ultimate 98 and Caltex Vortex 98.

Anyone tried it yet, apparently it has been available at some sites across Perth already for the last few days.

I know I tried it in the R34 GTR when I was living in Melbourne and did notice some difference.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My local shell just under went a few weeks of maintenance so I wonder if they stock it now, crn warwaick and glengarry, but not driving skyline ATM so haven't bothered to check it out, may swing by this arvo for a gander

as stated in the other shell v thread in events section

Coles Express BICTON 394 CANNING HWY (CNR WADDELL RD)

Coles Express CLAREMONT 269 STIRLING HWY & MARY ST

Coles Express FREMANTLE 101 HAMPTON RD

Coles Express BENTLEY 1128-1132 ALBANY HWY

these are the shops that have it now

Benefits of v-power over bp ultimate?

Went to the little shindig they had on riverside drive last friday but yeah, only went for the remote control car racing.

They talked about it being better because it keeps valves clean... isn't that what ultimate is supposed to do anyway?

We even have stupid laws that prevent the widespread distribution of E85 etc :(

On the plus side (or negative side depending on how you look at it), we have one of the most loose P-plater laws with no car restrictions at all. I was driving my R33 GTS-T 2 weeks after I got my Ps... :whistling:

Benefits of v-power over bp ultimate?

Cheaper, especially if you use those 4c Coles shopping dockets...

If there are any SAU WA Members that attended V-Zone on Friday, & would like 20-30 words to be included in a review I'm doing of it...

PM me and i'll include/quote you :)

I also have the full listing of the 40 locations you can get it from.

Will also post all that info up for you all as part of the review :thumbsup:

On the plus side (or negative side depending on how you look at it), we have one of the most loose P-plater laws with no car restrictions at all. I was driving my R33 GTS-T 2 weeks after I got my Ps... :whistling:

Cheaper, especially if you use those 4c Coles shopping dockets...

jza70 with big single and external gate a few months after i got my Ps...then a jzs147 aristo (2jzgte)

shell V power is now available in bunbury at the new shell opposite the 24 hr chemist and retravision :thumbsup:

edit: unsure of price

Edited by t_revz

i think id prefer to stick with BP ultimate only for the sake that my car was tuned on it and i knwo it works well and the fact i have 3 bp servos around me in a 3 km radius

Shell station in waikiki( rockingham) has just been roped off, getting the upgrade I would say:)

Ps, just checked list of petrol staions getting 98 and it's not on ther so not sure what's going on there