SAU Community

Hypergear Tr43I Turbo Set Up

Hey guys,

Ive got a TR43i HyperGear Turbo set up I will no longer need.

Package includes

1x TR43i Turbo

1x Stainless Highmount External Gate Manifold to suit RB

1x 38mm External Wastegate

1x Custom Dump Pipe and Front pipe Combo.

1x Braided Oil Feed line and Fitting.

This whole package for $1300 or $1400 Posted.

a3e3b4dd.jpgcfe8a90b.jpg

Ive also got some GTR Injectors and resistor pack ill let go for $300

and a spare resistor pack for $50

0405 114 615

Edited by woods

Hey, quite interested in the turbo setup. Any other details you can tell?

How many K's has this setup had? Is the turbo unit itself still in good shape? Manifold have any cracks/leaks? What brand is the wastegate? What size spring do you have in it? Are you including the intake pipe with the sale aswell? What size is the dump/front pipe? Does it match up to the standard cat position, or is it suited to an aftermarket exhaust system?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks ! :)

Best regards,

Ty

Turbo has done roughly 500kms or 3 track days so to speak, the turbo itself is in fine working condition with normal shaft play, the only blemish on the turbo is the scratch on the front housing, which does not effect the turbo at all.

The manifold has no cracks or leaks, the wastegate is an eBay item with a 1 Bar spring which I never had an issue with, I can include the intake pipe with the turbo if it is take for $1000 no less and the exhaust should line up to your after market exhaust as that's what I had it on, it's a 3" dump and front pipe.

Call me on 0405 114 615 for any other questions

Hey mate,

Thanks for the response! Cool, thanks for the extra info. How did you find the setup on the RB20 around the track? What sort of boost response did you have? I'm pretty keen, but I'm currently waiting for funds to clear my account. Until then my hands are a little tied lol.

Looking to upsize from my GTRS, and from what I've read about this turbo, it should be able to see me close to 300rwkw. Oh yeah, do you know what size the exhaust housing is? As from memory this turbo is available with a few different sizing options..

Thanks again.