SAU Community

Overseas Order For Parts

Hey mate I pm'd you.

Can you get a quote on the following:

Motordyne Isothermal 5/16 Spacer,

Takeda Short ram intake

Front strut brace (B2Auto has a polished one on their site that clears the spacer/engine cover)

Rear Strut Brace

Mishimoto Radiator.

Possibly Megan Long Headers

All for a 04' V35 Coupe 6MT in Brisbane. :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email Sent. NO More Orders accepted, lets see what he can organise and come back with!

i personally didnt expect the huge feedback, amazing guys!

Final list

v35 coupe

Motordyne Isothermal 5/16Spacer,

Takeda Short ram intake

Front strut brace (B2Auto has a polished one on their site thatclears the spacer/engine cover)

Rear Strut Brace

Mishimoto Radiator.

Megan Long Headers

OEM Silver/Grey Double Din kitfor Navigation fitted 2003 v35 couple (with dual climate control)

rear v35 pods

Nismov3 front bar

07 JDM tails

reverse light switch (unsure on what this is)

OEM brake rotors for brembos

drivers side window motor

tein basic or super street coilovers

OEM Infiniti badging (both on rear boot)

OEM Infiniti Grille Badge

07 JDM Headlights

2x Set Floor Mats

jp visage front lip

v35 sedan

y-back exhaust for sedan - 3' megan

v36 Sedan

stillen front spilitter for v36/g37

g37/v36 weathershields

Eibach prokit springs( the onesthat drop by approx 1 inch)

Hotchkis sway bars front and rear.

ARK cat back exhaust FOR JDM V36

Phillip style DRL

v36 Coupe

IPL sideskirts

19' Stock wheels

Email Sent. NO More Orders accepted, lets see what he can organise and come back with!

i personally didnt expect the huge feedback, amazing guys!

what did you expect??

you put it in a public forum. now if all this stuff comes good and everyone pays - how are you going to get it here. customs is going to catch you on it trust me.

the larger items won't air frieght without a SERIOUS fee attached. sea will do better on those. I recently put and order in with nissan japan on a few larger items and that came back with a $1K + freight bill.

factor all of that into your calculations :)

Chris, I know your trying to help...

I have thought about all these options!

Read first post... get a price.

It more than likely would be sea freighted over, and if the goods are declared... no problem.

I have received more than a substantial amount of goods, both AIR and SEA freighted, declared, no issues.

I'm getting a price on individual items, but at a group buy rate.

How about we wait for prices before jumping to conclusions that customs are going to rape my ass....

No one has put any money down yet.

Also, a public forum suited for V series owners in an economic crisis, i just didn't think id get as many interested as I got, a simple statement.

Also Chris did you not think i may contact people directly cause I'm dam sure all of these people aren't my neighbours and wouldn't like it all delivered to my house to pay more shipping fees to get it to theirs?

The supplier is simply getting prices to Australia, on Individual items to the nearest port of the respected buyer.

Thanks for your input, but please, Refrain. Let the Supplier give me prices, he could say a dollar figure higher than we are willing to pay, its an EOI to get prices and see what/if he can do.

/Rant

Ps: no intention of flaming, just i have looked into various options and will take the appropriate outcome when the problem arises.

Some questions:

v35 coupe

What are these? the rear spring cups? - rear v35 pods

I dont know what these are either - reverse light switch (unsure on what this is)

Which Badges? INFINITI, MtFuji, G35 or JDM Badging? - OEM Infiniti badging (both on rear boot)

OEM Infiniti Grille Badge

07 JDM Headlights

Which Mats? - 2x Floor Mats

v36 Sedan

I dont see this on their site but if they have it i'll call stillen later - stillen front spilitter for v36/g37

What bulb is this and what color - Phillip style DRL

v36 Coupe

What Color? They come painted - IPL sideskirts

Want tires? If so what brand and size? - 19' Stock wheels

A message back, guys if you could forward me your answer, it would be much obliged....

obviously copy and paste the question too

Some questions:

What bulb is this and what color - Phillip style DRL

Hi mate

the DRLs are the ones in below link. By the way thx for doing this. With the $ AUS so high its a great time to buy from the US.

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Philips-Day-Light-LED-Daytime-Running-Lights-DRL-p/led_ddl_sku_7c.htm

What Color? They come painted - IPL sideskirts

Guess white or black, doesn't really matter as will be getting painted with rest of kit so find out if possible to get them just primed and not painted

Some questions:

v35 coupe

What are these? the rear spring cups? - rear v35 pods

PM sent, but JIC. The rear pods in question are what you called them in our original posts some months ago. AKA 'OEM read mud guards' for a '05 V35 Coupe.

Thanks for sussing this out for us Cobey - will be interesting to see the price given the Australia/US $ rate currently.

Not yet, I'm sure Mr Bryant is doing his best :). Not to be a Judas but I may have to bail soon as really got to get my parts sorted (particularly the Mishimoto) and need to let the other guys I'm going through soon. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate,

Sorry to bail but I ended up getting the spacer, both braces and intake (its being sent)

Still interested in a quote about the headers and radiator though not in a full rush as I got the main items I was after. :teehee: