SAU Community

Id Injectors

tk80

So where do you get the genuine bosch 2200cc injectors? And is there an injector in between that isn't the 1600cc?

I personally havn't tryed the 1600cc but to look at the lowend unlinearity on the injector dynamics website they will be almost identicle to the 2000cc in terms of low pulsewidth drivability. Is there something around th 1400cc mark that has similar characteristics to the 1000cc or 2000cc?

So where do you get the genuine bosch 2200cc injectors? And is there an injector in between that isn't the 1600cc?

I personally havn't tryed the 1600cc but to look at the lowend unlinearity on the injector dynamics website they will be almost identicle to the 2000cc in terms of low pulsewidth drivability. Is there something around th 1400cc mark that has similar characteristics to the 1000cc or 2000cc?

You can get 1200's from RC I'm pretty sure. Very good at low open times as well.

If you are putting 1000cc+ injectors in then I would assume you are going to be making a fair bit of HP?

Another great injector is the Siemens Black 1600cc pencil type. We've used these in a couple of our cars now and they are brilliant down to about 0.80ms

Fairly cheap at about $140/injector too

We buy ID injectors. I called tony for support once, and wow what a response i got.. He is not shy to help his customers and give free advice.

IMO his product wins because of his support. Buy ID's you won't regret it.

there enough evidence to suggest that the quality control is far superior to the regular bosch ev14's and it sounds like the backup is there from Tony at T1 when required. Paid $1440 (aussie dollars) delivered so now i can start thinking about the next part to buy.

Anyone that owns 1600cc ID's should contact the shop they were purchased from.

My supplier recently received an email from them saying that they have a problem with flow rate when the fuel temps become high.

Mine will be going back very soon and a set of 2000's going in which ID have offered as a replacement.

there enough evidence to suggest that the quality control is far superior to the regular bosch ev14's and it sounds like the backup is there from Tony at T1 when required. Paid $1440 (aussie dollars) delivered so now i can start thinking about the next part to buy.

Where is this evidence about the quality control? Or do you mean customer service?

I and many friends with BIG HP cars have the straight out of the packet Bosch items. Also came with adapters and plugs.

Awesome injector!

$1440!!! You had people with far more knowledge than you giving you great advice and you chose to rip yourself off. Good choice :domokun:

every single person that was giving me the advise on the packet injectors had a vested interest...they were all trying to sell me their injectors.

everyone else said the id's were the way to go.

i'll survive paying the extra

every single person that was giving me the advise on the packet injectors had a vested interest...they were all trying to sell me their injectors.

everyone else said the id's were the way to go.

i'll survive paying the extra

Yes, a vested interest in trying to stop you from wasting money on a product that offers no difference. But regardless, you have a good set of injectors now, even though you paid $400 more than you should. Even ID's are cheaper than $1440 for a set of 6

so everyone is talking about getting id2000's for under $1400.

please post up a link or a contact or something so i can buy a set for under $1400 now.

I purchased Bosch 2000's thinking they were ID2000's hopefuly it was a 1 off thing but one of the 6 flowed 7% at low duty cycle and fouled the plug real bad..

I since got a set of Id1600 which have been recalled so im not having a good run with injectors. :(

I purchased Bosch 2000's thinking they were ID2000's hopefuly it was a 1 off thing but one of the 6 flowed 7% at low duty cycle and fouled the plug real bad..

I since got a set of Id1600 which have been recalled so im not having a good run with injectors. :(

Where did you buy the Bosch injectors from?