Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2011 Round 3

achoo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there any restrictions on filling up from drums of fuel at Deca? This is my first outing since converting the car to E85 and not being able to duck out the to the BP for Ultimate out of the pump, so I just want to make sure I don't break some rule if I need to crack a drum open to fill up.

There is no problem with bringing up fuel.

Many people do it.

Pretty securely might not be enough mate.

When I've been doing it, people that have them drilled into the backing MDF where the battery is - get knocked back.

Simply because 99% of them I've been able to move the MDF by hand. Imagine a heavy amp doing the rounds should you end up in a spot of bother. Simply not worth a risk.

Advice taken onboard. They wiggled when I tested last night.... so it was a very quiet drive to work this morning >_<

Good to )hear( lol

But safety first mate, I'm gonna be helping doing scruitneering too in the morning it looks like, so glad that was covered off before the day.

I'll be emptying my car on the Fri night @ accomm, saves SOOO much stuffing around in the morning - thats my hot tip :thumbsup:

spotters on the long Wang mainly checking cars not leave the track...if you photographing them you will notice anyhow..

or replacing cones if they are hit. this is done when no cars on track. plus usually only happens 4-5 times as most ppl are avoiding them.

I've done it a few times just for photographing.

Laith spent the last one doing a bunch of videoing up there as well.

So is definitely possible. Ask to be up the top of the earth bank and you get heaps visibility for the wang as well.

M

Sounds good, happy to do it. What time does morning runs start?

I'm taking sickie friday and going to shep friday night so will be able to get there early.

Should I bring my HIVIS or will one be supplied if volunteering?

Sounds good, happy to do it. What time does morning runs start?

I'm taking sickie friday and going to shep friday night so will be able to get there early.

Should I bring my HIVIS or will one be supplied if volunteering?

Bring your own high vis if you can - just in case we dont have enough

Oh and Brisby Welcome home!!!

I dont wanna ring in case your sleeping at odd times, but give me a call and maybe we can work something out :D