SAU Community

Stolen R32

stalways

Hey all, my cousins r32 got stolen last night out his driveway in Ferryden Park area.

Its a black r32 2 door, with a silver bonnet. Has 350z wheels and a GTR front bar.

It also has VIC plates. Plate number is: YKL 179

If anyone see's it around, PM me or message either one of us:

0422164665 or 0401751775

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks guys

Ive been hearing a fair bit of his happening of late..

Hey man,

I hear your pain, as mine was knicked last year(got it back 1 day later minus the stereo and bout 2kms worth of travel). Hope your cousin gets in back soon

Mick

holly crap, I have been off the forums for 2 weeks and i come back to just threads and threads of cars being stolen. The cops have to surely do something about this by now.

holly crap, I have been off the forums for 2 weeks and i come back to just threads and threads of cars being stolen. The cops have to surely do something about this by now.

trying to imply something krishy :P

sucks to hear, so many of late getting taken, happy i no longer have one to an extent

Yeah, you'd think all the people would learn from the others getting their cars stolen and ensure they had insurance, car alarms, kill-switches, etc .. and yet we still see cars getting stolen without 'em ..

Guess that old adage about 'live and learn' isn't so true afterall ..

(And yes, I recognise cars can still get stolen with the above measures in-place, and if the thieves want the car bad enough they'll get it. But hey, when there are so many options for the thieves where the owners don't bother? ..)

• 3 weeks later...

Car was picked up today.. Surprisingly the car wasnt damaged at all.

Found that the car was sanded back (getting ready for respray i guess) Wheels were primed, front bar was off and in the car.

Had a diff set of plates on it, seems like they were driving it around.

Just glad that its all in one piece