SAU Community

Rb25 Turbo Manifold Help? Need One Made

jet2nv

gday guys im wanting a custom twin scroll t3 with external gate low mount manifold made anyone got a website or email address for 6boost and ETM or anyone else who can make then need one soon not chasing big power just want a nice 320rwkw out of my rb30det but dont really wanna go highmount

Thanks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kindly post up here please i searched 15 pages on google found 6boosts details but couldn't find a website for etm or a email address?

has anyone heard of kelway manifolds before

what about the others????? the first guy that commented said he found all of them i do know how to use the internet lol ive found 6boost but my question is what about the rest????

You seriously put "extreme turbo manifolds" into google and found nothing?

Its the 3rd result, or the 7th result for google.co.nz (ive checked as i couldnt believe 15 pages).

Same for 6boost, they are the 2nd result. Aded to that 6boost are a forum trader.

thanks i found extreme and 6boost website isnt up yet but thanks ok

is there any other guys who make manifolds that anyone of this forum have had experience with

what about nozz.com

Why don't you just pickup the phone tomorrow?

The 3rd result from google.co.nz was a link to the Yellow Pages (ETM), this has their phone number on it.

Surely a $5-$10 phone call is worthwhile?

6boost website has a phone number, email address.

They are also a forum trader so you could even send them a PM :merli:

craig helps (helpsmetalwork) here in adelaide made me a high mount stempipe mani with 50mm gate for $1050

get on the phone and call places..

IIRC- 6boost $1300 ish?

yeah i might do that im just not chasing that much power i only wanting 320rwkw max from my rb30det wat do u recommend r31nismoid ???? im on a budget thats all

Id say don't buy a china manifold :D

Either item you are chasing will work fine.

Just comes down to your budget. Remember you need to purchase a gate etc as well.

yeah i can get a 44 tial for around 300 so be happy to spend no more then 600-700 on a manifold or do u reckon i can modify a stock one to handle 320rwkw???

theres a guy in new zealand whos steam pipe manifolds look excatly the same as a well known brand and there only 380 delivered

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320732922142&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1123

looks pretty decent and got the feedback to match

i have my stock mani running 304rwkw with 3076 and 38mm gate.

just have the manifold ported.

edit, look how high that manifold sits. and it doesnt look anywhere near a 6boost etc item