SAU Community

Rb25 Turbo Manifold Help? Need One Made

jet2nv

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was that on a rb25 im looking at running my gt3582 on my rb30det :) but only want 320rwkw at a max

Why would you buy a GT35 if you only want 320rwkw?

Stock manifold on a 30DET has been proven to be a restriction by a couple of people @ the 300rwkw marker.

IMO sell the GT35, but a GT3076 and settle for 300rwkw or so. Use the stock manifold as well.

You wont get a decent manifold for $600

im tryin to sell my turbo :( i bought it brand new but my intentions have changed would gladly swap a brand new 35/40 for a 3076 plus a modded manifold

look at the manifold on the ebay link i put up

Edited by jet2nv

how much are you after for ur GT3540? and what size is the rear housing... also i seen this a while back and i can say this video convinced me + all the positive feed back I've heard about the 6boost manifolds.

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys ive got the hks low mount manifold now question is what turbo to get as i only want 320rwkw max but i dont want to run more hen 20psi

ANY SUGGESTIONS

i can get a gt3076 the real one for 1400-1500 brand new genuine garrett

or the gt3582 also genuine garrett brand new for the same price

any help would be great

nah i got no e85 near me and only running 555cc injectors

so the 3076 on 20psi or less using a 44mm gate hks low mount manifold usual other mods nistune ecu 040 pump on a rb30det will make 320rwkw??

so if i get a 3076 is there a certain model number or something as ive noticed theres a few different types and i want the most powerful 3076

cheers guys

anyone know what the pull is like i know the 35/40 pulls extremely hard and has traction issues

ive read through heaps of results it doesnt make sense to me how someone can make 308rwkw on 18 psi on a rb25det with a 3076

yet on a rb30det they are running 20psi with meth injection for the same power

nah twin cam 3 litre

i use to have a 28-35 aka gt3071 made 260rwkw on 18psi on my old rb25det was pretty much close to maxed out

im thinking im just goin to get a gt35/40 .82 rear and settle for 320rwkw with pretty good response full boost around 3500rpm