SAU Community

Fitting In A 34Gtt

Hi Guys

Need some help here, im 6,2-6,2 in height and not the smallest guy so my dream car was a 34 i currently have a V35 and want to get the 34. When i sit in the 34 my head is brushing the roof and my legs are touching the wheel and ebrake. Does anyone know if i am able to extend the seat rails and put a lower seat in so i can move it back further and drop a smaller wheel into the car to allow me to fit?

(If this is posted in worng spot my bad)

have sat in both, head room is tight in one with no sunroof head is in the roof with a sunroof. leg room is my main issue, my legs are jamed into the wheel and the ebrake left leg touching both at the same time.

Buy some aftermarket super low rails, but not sure if they will fit your stock seat, you might need to change your seat too..

I would love to do this, has anyone done this? i dont want to buy the car fit the rails then not fit.

is the roof lower in the 34 than the 33 (or seat higher)? it must be because i'm 6'2 and in my 33 i had stacks of headroom. even in a mates with a sunroof my head wasn't hitting the roof (was close though).

from memory, in general the r33 has more rear leg room & probably a bit more on the roof compared to the 34, the 34 feels like you sit lower though :/

im 6-4 n weigh in at 128 kgs i got a 33 n fit in

it fine however my sister has a 33 but has a deep dish drift

steering wheel and gtr seat and it makes heaps of difference

there is heaps more room in hers than

mine and my knee clears her turbo timer which

is mounted down the bottom left under the dash which

it didnt before maybe u could look at something similar for the 34

i imagine gtr seats and a new steerin wheel would be a fair bit cheaper

than a tt kit for a v lol

Tall guys make imports look so small. My mate is 6 foot something, like a tree, he took my silvia for a spin and when he drove back in the driveway I swear my car looked like a go kart with him in it.

Cars where designed for petite little japanese peoples I guess

Tall guys make imports look so small. My mate is 6 foot something, like a tree, he took my silvia for a spin and when he drove back in the driveway I swear my car looked like a go kart with him in it.

Cars where designed for petite little japanese peoples I guess

also designed for people with small hands to work on, LOL

I took my soon to be brother in law for a spin in the 33, he's 6'7, im 5'4... and I have factory seats, I had to have the sunroof open for his head.... hit boost and the back of his head hit the sunroof :P

I took my soon to be brother in law for a spin in the 33, he's 6'7, im 5'4... and I have factory seats, I had to have the sunroof open for his head.... hit boost and the back of his head hit the sunroof :P

LMAO hahahaha man thats gold, i would have to do the same open the sun roof and stick my head out and if it rains just dont drive lol