SAU Community

S15/s14 Bits And Pieces

Hey guys,

Ive decided to part out my car and sell it soo ive got the following parts for sale. Just PM me if your interested :)

Genuine Nissan Aero Front Bar with Fog Lights

This is a genuine nissan Aero front bar which was bought brand new and is less than 2000KM old.

It was repainted pewter silver and is in mint condition with little to no scratches on the bar.

These front bars are $3000 from Nissan.

Price: $1800 ono

I will swap for a stock ADM bar plus cash

post-86687-0-09503200-1311659592_thumb.jpg

post-86687-0-41161800-1311659644.txt

post-86687-0-04455900-1311659662_thumb.jpg

Custom made carbon fiber front strut brace for s15/s14

This front strut bar was custom made and is harder than any other metal strut brace you will ever find.

Price: $350

post-86687-0-69453100-1311659630_thumb.jpg

post-86687-0-41264600-1311659674_thumb.jpg

Front and Rear Whiteline Sway Bars

Im selling both front and rear whiteline sway bars with the endlinks.

Both these bars are less than 2 months old.

I will not seperate the bar and the endlinks, must be bought together.

Google for pics.

Price: $250 each

Smoked Yashio Tail lights

These yashio tail lights are the smoked tail lights, so this means they were smoked in the factory,

not some dodgy backyard job. These style of tail lights have been discontinued from the Yashio Factory, so they

are becoming harder and harder to find.

Price: $350

post-86687-0-03330800-1311659569_thumb.jpg

BC BR Racing Coilovers

These coilovers are 3 months old and after owning a pair, i must say i am very impressed with the quality of them

The BR series coilovers come with:

Pillowball upper mount

Camber adjustable top mounts

Aluminium top plates

30 way adjustable damping

Adjustable spring platform

Height adjustment via bottom mount to retain full damper travel

Bearing mounted upper front spring platform

Dust boot to protect damper seals

There are no problems with these coilovers and i am just selling them because I am taking my car back to stock.

Price: $700 or $600 and swap for standard suspension.

S15 Standard 6 Stacker CD player

This is the stock s15 standard 6 stacker CD player which I took out of my car and replaced it with an aftermarket headunit.

Price: $300 ono

Edited by s15kid

• 1 month later...