SAU Community

Time Attack 2012

Mr. Untouchable

it says, na SR20 has to be that, what if its a stroker motor?

3l gtr say

stroker smoker. I read it as if it comes out NA, its must be NA, if its comes out with a SR, then no RB or 13b etc. if its a RB shouldn't matter if you've squeezed 5litre out of it with magic dust.

no R32's with Q45's etc.

Well that's me out then :(

no, you need to buy semi's bro! you couldnt run in the sprint class (street rubber) class anyways, it must be rego'd.

I'll most likely run open anyways, see how quick I get the car going over the next 6 months. Basically, if i can't dip into the 59's at basky, I'll buy some kuhmo street rubber and run it in sprint class.

no, you need to buy semi's bro! you couldnt run in the sprint class (street rubber) class anyways, it must be rego'd.

I'll most likely run open anyways, see how quick I get the car going over the next 6 months. Basically, if i can't dip into the 59's at basky, I'll buy some kuhmo street rubber and run it in sprint class.

ooooooooh.

Yeah OK, lets do that, I reckon I could get a 59 on some nice green mediums.

yeah petey, im just going for street class because i aint no race car driver like you guys!!

Haha, my speed stems purely from my car, Nick put lots of majic and trickery in it haha.

I mean, just look at my drifting, that's how much talent I have :P

Edited by zoidbergmerc