SAU Community

Black 32 Gts-T Stolen

Fliggy

i got a call at 7am Police Recovered the car thismorning after it has been involved in a crash, they say its a write off but assesors are yet to declare

2 men were seen running from the vehicle, and the cops found it with motor still running.. hope they catch the f*kers. or if they read this post then you deserve a big f*k U, bunch of pussys.

ouch that is not good to hear at all. Hopefully the insurance side of things isn't much of a hassle and you get your payout (if written off) quickly

• 3 weeks later...

This is what it ended up like when it was found...

DSC02128.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

DSC02131.jpg

It will be going to Pickles Auctions if anyone is interested, the Front didnt get any damage,.. motor, front diff, gbox.. pretty much whole drive line and interior is fine.

i got payout etc and bought a s14 :P

holy shit, not a pretty picture at all. That's a lesson on how not to drive a 32 :P

Good to hear that you got your payout, hopefully without a hassle from the insurance company.

• 1 month later...

Im up for for a stake out!

Anyone keen today? They nearly got mine yesterday arvo in my drive way but ended up with 15bucks of change....loosers!!!!!!! It just so happens i was in brompton area 20mins earlier and they must of followed me home. These attempted or stolen r32's seem to be all targeted roughly in the same area! Should'nt be to hard to find em!

Im up for for a stake out!

Anyone keen today? They nearly got mine yesterday arvo in my drive way but ended up with 15bucks of change....loosers!!!!!!! It just so happens i was in brompton area 20mins earlier and they must of followed me home. These attempted or stolen r32's seem to be all targeted roughly in the same area! Should'nt be to hard to find em!