SAU Community

Volk Te37's 18 Inch Black !

Hey guys,

I recieved these as a 21st birthday present but no long have vechile hence reason for selling! immaculate rims, never fitted to vechile.. rims have no tyres and its for a set of 4

The rims are genuine VOLK TE37's for sale !! they're 18x 9.5 inch not 100% sure on the offset as they were a present but were told they're perfect GTR offsets !!

I am asking $3,200 pick up only... price is neg .... please no low ball offers as we all know the price of these rims and the quality style they have.

post-55341-0-91366100-1312609487_thumb.jpg

post-55341-0-93078000-1312609520_thumb.jpg

post-55341-0-11629300-1312609604_thumb.jpg

post-55341-0-81646000-1312609663_thumb.jpg

post-55341-0-81646000-1312609663_thumb.jpg

Last time I checked which was a while ago.. Te37's new were going for atleast 4k +

Now I was told by the person that got them for me that they were new and costed $3200... I looked at the rims and they're resprayed.. Either they were new and wanted different color I'm not sure.. Rims are immaculate.. But I still posted that they were resprayed... I'm just trying to make the same money back !

What would you say these rims are worth ?

Hey mate,

These look fake. where are the stampings around the rim?

im with plaything they look fake, need a pic of the lip that has volk embossed in it to prove or sticker

Guys, before you possibly ruin someones for sale thread you could at least search google images and you'd see that not all genuine TE37's have stampings or raised lettering around the outside of the rim.

If you thought about it, you'd realise the tooling has changed over the years and so has the markings.

Mine have no marking on the front of the rim, only on the rear and they are definitely genuine.

Edited by «Cyph3r»

Last time I checked which was a while ago.. Te37's new were going for atleast 4k +

Now I was told by the person that got them for me that they were new and costed $3200... I looked at the rims and they're resprayed.. Either they were new and wanted different color I'm not sure.. Rims are immaculate.. But I still posted that they were resprayed... I'm just trying to make the same money back !

What would you say these rims are worth ?

Hey mate,

to give you a better indication. One of the vendors on this forum is selling brand new TE37SL in 18x9.5 with rays wheel nuts and free delivery nation wdie for 3250....

Not trying to ruin your sale either, just giving you an indication of what you can get new.

Guys, before you possibly ruin someones for sale thread you could at least search google images and you'd see that not all genuine TE37's have stampings or raised lettering around the outside of the rim.

If you thought about it, you'd realise the tooling has changed over the years and so has the markings.

Mine have no marking on the front of the rim, only on the rear and they are definitely genuine.

Thankyou cyth3r !!

These rims are deffinetly genuine as you can tell by the stampings inside the rim with the photos I've taken!

And you're right.. Not all genuine volks have stampings on the outside..

I've told everyone what I know.. Its not like I'm hiding anything.. Could of said they're brand spanking new !

Which is what I was told but they do look resprayed