SAU Community

Super Cars/euros Upstaged By The Dastun?

Silvia GTR

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, here we go, THREAD MORPH #2.

Tell me which Ford still has leaf springs?

Just for sh!ts and giggles to stir: the UTE still does so it can carry a tonne unlike the holdens with coil that can't carry a fat chick :)

People who PERSONALLY think the GTR isnt a super thats there own opinion. Because in all other opinions and motorsport etc it is. How can you say its NOT. Its a Suped up car = Super car lol

People who PERSONALLY think the GTR isnt a super thats there own opinion. Because in all other opinions and motorsport etc it is. How can you say its NOT. Its a Suped up car = Super car lol

27 you say.....

Holy lol, I caused quite a stir. I didnt realise that a super/hyper car is determined by looks? IMO most super/hyper cars look hideous.

Prolly should have mentioned this earlier I'm not 100% on the gallardo, it was a newish looking lambo FYI.

As for supercars and such being beaten by Datsuns / Nissans, I think you'll find people are less obsessed with Porches etc. and show more appreciation to a well kept Jap car, or a well restored classic.

We go to car cruises, I only gawk at KINGS Ferrari.. why? Because someone once told me that Ferraris can't be "riced", then you look at KINGS, and it looks f**king amazing.

I'd pay more money to sit in a fairlady Z than I would to sit in a Lambo.

Curiously, which do you think looks more aggressive?

2011 Ferrari

2011-ferrari-458-italia-spider_100227285_l.jpg

2011 GTR

2011-nissan-gtr-1.jpg

Are you retarded??? Talking about KINgS stupid car and having an orgasm over some Z??? You have to be being sarcastic????

And considering the 458 spider pic you put up is a

guess of what it will look like when it gets released as that pic is an artists impression... *face palm*

If an r35 isn't a super car, what is it then? Not a sports car, 350 and 370z are. R35 is light years from just a sports car. Is it a super sports car instead? They are still pretty super lol

Meh. R35 is a great car. When I had mine I got plenty of unwanted attention at servos etc but this was 08-09 before the aus models were released. Its fast as he'll but has no where near the drama of even a gallardo (Audi or not their v10 sounds pretty nice). To be honest I'd be just as happy in and old countach (yes I have an 80s coke dealer complex and I also like linen suits), or give me a fcking diablo. That is a super car. I've drive the new gt40 snowy was talking about. Awesome looks, awesome sound but to me it felt a bit sloppy and boat like. Definitely a super car though. I still reckon an old diablo gets more looks than a r35 but who cares? If getting people to look at you is your thing just run around naked... Otherwise buy whatever car YOU like. Personally I want an f40 a diablo, a countach, a testarossa and a miura please (yes I have a 70s complex too).

I'd pay more money to sit in a fairlady Z than I would to sit in a Lambo.

forget sitting in cars for fun. personally I'd prefer to pay to have a "fair lady" sit on my face...