SAU Community

Seats To Fit In An R31.

Hi i'm buying an r31 but the guy is selling it with sparcos in or no seats.

I can't afford to buy the sparcos so i was just wondering if r32/r33 etc seats will bolt straight in ?

Any help will be appreciated

Cheers zachary

depends on how much he modified the body to fit the sparcos...

If he fitted the sparcos to the standard runners, as long as you get seats with runners it should be no problem... if he modified the seat mounts (part of the car) it is going to be very difficult...

If it is just the runners, it is 4 bolts per seat (one in each corner) plus the seatbelt bolts...

Ask the guy selling...

Cheers,

Daewoo

Id go over to www.r31skylineclub.com, Buy some standard seats and just chuck them in,

the likelihood that the Body has been modified to fit the aftermarket seats is very slim.

would be a good idea to check anyway with the seller but for under $100-$50 you can just chuck standard ones in

Id go over to www.r31skylineclub.com, Buy some standard seats and just chuck them in,

the likelihood that the Body has been modified to fit the aftermarket seats is very slim.

would be a good idea to check anyway with the seller but for under $100-$50 you can just chuck standard ones in

Yeah - I should have said that the chances of him modifying the mounts is pretty slim...

Definately wouldn't be letting this stop me if the rest of the car is worth it...

Yeah - I should have said that the chances of him modifying the mounts is pretty slim...

Definately wouldn't be letting this stop me if the rest of the car is worth it...

Okay well turns out he knows someone who has the stock seats that i can get very cheap !

Yeah for the price im paying ithink it's very worth it :D !

cheers for the help guys.