SAU Community

FOR SALE: 1993 R32 GTS-4 *!!must sell!!*

Hey All,

Basically I want to sell my car because I am moving to NZ in the next few months and I want to sell it to pay off the bank loan so I don't have any debt.

This is more of just a guage of interest to see if anyone is looking for something like this and to see if I can get the price I need...but I will definately sell it if someone is genuinely interested.

1993 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-4

• RB20DET

• Red Wine colour

• 82000kms

• ATTESSA 4WD

• ABS

• HICAS 4WS

• HKS POD Filter

• HKS Turbo Timer

• Front Strut Brace

• Mines ECU

• 3" Cat-Back Exhaust

• Rear shocks are "Protenza", Dont know about the fronts

• R33 Wheels all 'round

• Clarion Sound System

• Automatic Climate Control

• Electric Windows, Electric Factory Sunroof, Electric Mirrors

• Running Stock Boost, never boosted in my ownership

• Keyless entry with Immobiliser, screamer, etc...basically a security system

• Just had a new timing belt put in by ICE Performance (for peace of mind), aswell as New Spark Plugs (Irridiums) and new Injector Wiring Loom. They also said they could not find anything else wrong with the car at all! Commented on the overall condition, mechanics, etc

• Always garaged and looked after

• I know it may be hard for most to believe, but I have never raced, track dayed, abused, etc etc this car, mainly because I dont earn much and was affraid I could not afford the repairs if anything broke :-)

• *Have been told the R32 GTS-4 shares GTR running gear*

I have a digital camera and will take pics ASAP and post them up! (Very busy and stuffed after work, so give me a day or two)

I also live in the country, some 130km from Melbourne. I am willing to drive it up or you come down or whatever, but ONLY FOR SERIOUS BUYERS!

Asking $17990ono

Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding this car/sale, either in this thread, PM, email ([email protected]) or mobile: 0425 236 727

PLEASE NOTE: As I live in the country, I do not get mobile reception/service everywhere, especailly at home :-( so leave a message or contact me via alternative ways if you want a quick response :-)

Cheers!

Hey dude,

Just noticed your car looks exactly like mine!, except for the wheels, but my gts4 is a 1990 model and you say yours is a 93? Its strange cos things like the seat trim, clear indicators, blue dash guages and front bar all look like early model ones (up to 91).

I also noticed that you don't have the blue engine model plate on your firewall, (it should be where your compliance plate is) This would tell you the year the car was built, so i'm just wondering how do you know what year yours was built?

I'm not hassling you, i'm just curious as to the way nissan changed its specs on the R32 as the model progressed. :)

BTW: if you move to nz, you can buy the same gts4 at half the price :( ...Leaving you with plenty money for mods!...

Cheers,

Phil

Interloper: The compliance plate says the car was built in April, 1993...

MADGT4: hehe, it really is a magical speedo! nah, the needle has been sticking there for the last month or so, I booked it in last week to have it looked at, but not until the 14th as the local(ish) guy is fully booked out...no idea why its doing it though....doesnt do it all the time too.