SAU Community

R33 Gts-T Spec Ii: What Front Bumper Is This ?

Hey there,

Since I own my R33 it has this rare front bumper and I would like to know what type/brand this bumper is ? On the Dutch and UK forums nobody has a clue, so now im trying here :)

Also if anyone has fitted this bumper with a FMIC, was it a easy job ? As this bumper is pretty small on the downside I'm afraid it's very hard to fit a FMIC.

25sbcrb.jpg

2zprudw.jpg

Are you sure about this ? This bumper doenst have fog lights, while there is a option to turn them on in my interior.

Also my car is not a 40th Anniverary Edition and I never saw one with this bumper :)

Yeah its a nice bumper. The only downside is that the licenseplate bracket is placed very bad and doenst look good when you stand in front. Also fitting a FMIC is pretty hard as the bumper is small on the bottom.

Besides that its great !

• 1 month later...

just bought myself a new front bar and finished cutting it up for the front mount. Didnt come out too bad but i wish i didnt need to cut away at the indicator mounts.

rego plate will be going higher within the next few days.

post-54283-0-51544800-1316846351_thumb.jpg

post-54283-0-31595400-1316846365_thumb.jpg

post-54283-0-51602900-1316846375_thumb.jpg

post-54283-0-64140300-1316846386_thumb.jpg

Wow man, I think the result is awesome !

About the indicators I think I could live with that :) It actually looks kinda cool !

I think I will show this photos to the guy who is going to fit the intercooler, maybe it gives him some ideas :)

Can you also take a picture when you have the rego plate higher mounted ? You also going to cut away the existing mounting place for the rego plate ?

Too bad i'm like the only one in the Netherlands with this front bar :)

Yeh im not unhappy with the result, but would of liked it better if the pipe was not visible.

ill get some brakets for the rego tomorrow maybe and take some snaps. As for the mount below i wasnt planning on cutting it off but i will probably change my mind.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my front bar painted.

Wasn't too keen on being able to see the intercooler pipes, but I dont mind them now that its all together. Next on the list is some clear indicators.

post-54283-0-90249300-1319028724_thumb.jpg

post-54283-0-80813600-1319029325_thumb.jpg

• Like 1