SAU Community

R33 Gts-T Spec Ii: What Front Bumper Is This ?

Just got my front bar painted.

Wasn't too keen on being able to see the intercooler pipes, but I dont mind them now that its all together. Next on the list is some clear indicators.

the fitment is so neat with that cooler that it looks awesome..I like the cheeky little polished pipe sticking out..no need to paint it..

So was the bar new or second hand..would look even better with some 400r skirts

the lights have had a sand and polish not too long ago, spend 30mins on yours and they should come up the same.

The cooler does fit pretty neat in there, if a GTR core was used i dont think there would be any need to cut the indicator mounts either... I was thinking 400R skirts the other day just to keep the height even around the car, but im not too fussed about that at the moment.

As for where to find the bar, just keep an eye out. I found one about 8 months ago but was too late and it was gone before I could get to it, this has been the first one Ive found since then.....

Wasn't too keen on being able to see the intercooler pipes, but I dont mind them now that its all together. Next on the list is some clear indicators.

WOW. Looks insanely good. God, now I feel like I wasted my time on my 4 door front end conversion lol!

yeah i reckon copies of this bar could sell like hotcakes....

I know i cannot find a bar for a 33 that i like really, all the aftermarket ones are too bulky or too busy..most of them make the 33 look like ass..yet the s series cars and even the 32 and 34 have a nice selection of bars that fit well and look almost factory..

• 4 years later...

If you ever wanna sell me that bar i will pay very well