SAU Community

Soppy Thank You Thread

Nizmo

Time has come for me to thank all the people that have helped get my baby back on the road .... im sorry to waste everyone elses time with this thread but i thought that these people just have to be acknowledged. People that have ever tried to work on my car know that she is grumpy, stubborn, hard to get along with and no matter what you want her to do she'll do the opposite ..... basically she is very much like her owner.... and im not lying my car constantly proves herself to be an absolute bitch to work on.

Firstly Steve ..... thanks for housing my car for a couple of months, using your manpower, tools and expertise.

Jeff ..... for having the patience to do those shitty jobs that paul palms off onto you pretending to know nothing.

Ant ..... for doing what you do best .... getting the heart beating again :)

Lastly Paul ...... who even tho the car is working is still putting aside his much needed time to do the finishing touches ... trying his best to have it completely perfecto .... when he really should be doing his own car for D/C. :cuddle:

You've all put up with my whinging and have put so much time n effort into getting my car back on the road ..... a big huge THANKYOU :grouphug:

that sent shivers down my spine

your jsut jealous cos he doesnt call you that :D

as for jason ..... :kick:

Stoopid immature males :)

well car was spending a bit of time at SST before engine went bang ..... mainly due to me doing things a little backward in modification wise .... a phucked fuel pump which was replaced but too late .... a restrictive exhaust which was replaced too but probably too late and a mad woman driver.

Before the big bang:

Blitz EBC (Paul installed)

Bosch Fuel Pump = 211rwhp

SAFC II

3in Zorst

Airpod = 246rwhp

*insert big bang in here .... happened my first run down the drags*

Now:

Forged Pistons

Dump pipes = 209rwhp LOL reason for this is because they havent tuned it yet no point til FMIC comes in.

Next week:

FMIC = hoping for about 280rwhp

Near future:

Big arse auto trans cooler

Hiflow Turbo = ultimate goal 350rwhp.

there ya go :) will keep ya updated.

With the high flow are you going to go for the same one i have? sierra turbine? grant at per4manz did it there.... t3/t4 pretty good but quite sure that grant said sierra was the biggest internals we could fit in........ YUMMMMMMMY!!!

Dan not sure yet - apaprently its the same one in Ouch's car.

Oh so thats the white stains i cant get off Tom ...... get your arse over here and clean it off boy :P