SAU Community

New Perth Member

byah

Hi guys

Just picked up a 32 gtr vspec 2 from another member on the forum.

Previous ride was an s13 so its similar but different. was looking to get an s15 but after looking at a few and finding pretty poor examples i stumbled across this gtr.

So far i have only driven it for under an hour and i gotta say it pulls wayyyyy better than the silvia, although i do feel the extra weight when throwing it around (+300kg I think) and the extra lag....

Plans:

• learn the power fc
  • learn how to drive 4wd (gotta say i really do love rwd tail out happy times)
  • install boost gauge and maybe water temp gauge
  • bleed the brakes (kinda spongey)
  • adjust the pedal positions (had them set up on my silvia so i coudl heel toe pretty well)
  • carbon front lip
  • get stock front camber arms (currently fitted with fixed 4 degree ones....this is kinda going to be my daily)
  • TRACK IT!!!!

Edited by byah

you got an awesome buy dude, that car is well built and will last for ages, lyndon's my mate and all i can say is please dont wrap it round a tree ;) haha, naa but seriously have fun with it!

yeah lyndons old car.... will be interested to see your new 34 when you get it lyndon.

not big plans to change the car at this point. it seems very well rounded. Although would like some rims with more agressive offset. saw a set of ce28's at jpc which are quite appealing.....but ill have to see how i go for cash hahaha

i am having heaps of trouble getting it moving from a standstill tho, my stall count is in double digits now....

yeah lyndons old car.... will be interested to see your new 34 when you get it lyndon.

not big plans to change the car at this point. it seems very well rounded. Although would like some rims with more agressive offset. saw a set of ce28's at jpc which are quite appealing.....but ill have to see how i go for cash hahaha

i am having heaps of trouble getting it moving from a standstill tho, my stall count is in double digits now....

Aahh lol.

just give it to me... I'll show you how to drive a GTR :P