SAU Community

For Sale 1999 R34 Gtr Vspec $39K

I have decided to sell my 1999 R34 GTR VSPEC. I thought I would put it up here so a true Skyline enthusiast would have first bite of the cherry so to speak. My elderly folks have asked me to help them out financially so this is the right thing to do.

I am asking 39k firm for the car, so its probably the cheapest GTR VSPEC in the state. And its an absolute monster! (the car has been tuned and dyno'd at 380kw at all wheels, but currently sits at 334kw at all wheels with a recent dyno done at ENVY dyno). It has appeared in High Performance Imports magazine amongst others and has been on various DVDs.

The price is for 2 reasons.

Firstly, The car has a new engine. The new engine has done 32000 kms and was build buy ENVY Performance at Brookvale. In fact every bit of work including importing the car has been done by ENVY. I have all the relative paperwork from the original import papers to the major work receipts. The extensive work has cost around $45k. Secondly the odometer reads 162000 km. These two facts would probably turn the average buyer away. However this car is in great condition (see the photos) I am going to advertise my car here for a few weeks and through ENVY only as I want someone who really appreciates all the work that ENVY has done on this car, and the value of the modifications. I would like to avoid tire kickers and people who want to drive my car or offer me silly money. The price is already good I rekon.

The components are listed below:

Full ENVY Built 400kw engine

New Block, New forged pistons and new forged rods

New dash 5 Turbos, dump pipe

New ENVY Cams and cam gears

Ported ENVY Head complete with new valves, valve springs

Adjustable Vartex Xforce exhaust (electronic controlled dampener )

500cc Hi flow Nismo injectors

New coil packs

Apexi computer

Power FC with controller

Digital variable boost controller with 3 adjustable settings

GReddy oil pump

New water pump

Remote oil cooler

4inch Front Mount intercooler

Exceedy Heavy Duty clutch

Sump baffle kit

Bosch in tank Fuel Pump

Quicktrack alarm system and Cobra 3point immobilizer

NISMO White 320klm Instrument Cluster

Xenon headlights

Bluetooth connectivity kit

Ipod/mp3 connectivity kit

carbon fibre mirrors (originals available as well)

VSpec options: - Carbon fibre rear underbody tray

- Intercooler intake temp sensor

- Exhaust temp sensor

- Upgraded MFD to show data for these two extra sensors

- Slightly different tacho (smaller increments)

- Active rear diff

- Faster ATTESSA computer ( Advanced Total Traction Engineering System for All-Terrain)

Here are the photos:

post-83702-0-27818200-1313218683_thumb.jpg

post-83702-0-40914500-1313218698_thumb.jpg

post-83702-0-74436100-1313218719_thumb.jpg

post-83702-0-89552300-1313218738_thumb.jpg

post-83702-0-55729700-1313218759_thumb.jpg

If you would are a serious buyer and would like to see the car I would be happy to show you. I also have many more photos. Call me on 0404484731 or contact me at [email protected] or pm me here.

Thanks everyone,

Layne

Edited by Bigvis.

envy is in brookdale nsw so i am assuiming somewhere close to there. i love how just about all envy skylines i have seen have the yellow blue engine covers, was that personal choice lol free bump for an awsome car and it won't last long at the price

Hi everyone,

The car is on the Northern Beaches yep. I did get a blocked call iwantagtr so try again if you want to know more as I did get youre missed call but could not return it.

The car is very cheap as I'm sure everybody here realises and I have had a lot of interest but it is not sold yet. I have had a couple of offers for a trade so thankyou to those people as well. If I change my mind on a swap I will let everyone know.

As far as the injectors go..I dont drive it hard. I dont think I have ever had them work above 22% or their capacity according to the dash computer. They arer what ENVY installed for this engine. Bear in mind that it is currently tuned to 334kw at the wheels at 18psi for daily driving/street car. There is much more it can give Im sure, but with the power it has and speeds it can do I would never need more lol.

Fell free to contact me and thanks for the interest and nice comments so far. I really hope I can sell it to someone from these pages.

Layne

Standard gtrs have no 'diffuser' like in the pics of this one as its been removed. V-specs do have the front diffuser and rear carbon fibre diffuser from factory. You'll notice this one still has the rear one fitted. People often remove the front diffusers like this one as they sit quite low even at factory suspension height so would be even worse when lowered and wouldn't take long to damage

actually good question...wheres the vspec front lip, side skirts and pods

They don't come with Side Skirts and pods from factory albeit lot of people fit them after wards

as for the front lip as like mine is near impossible to keep in one piece in Australia roads.. bloody thing scrapes everywhere with low ride height. so got it removed

good thing is unlike the back diffuser the front one is very cheap to replace and is made from plastic composite and not Expensive Carbon fiber like the rear

have to say good price for Bay side Blue V-Spec as 39K is normally Silver R34 GTR price's, not to mansion the build engine

They don't come with Side Skirts and pods from factory albeit lot of people fit them after wards

as for the front lip as like mine is near impossible to keep in one piece in Australia roads.. bloody thing scrapes everywhere with low ride height. so got it removed

good thing is unlike the back diffuser the front one is very cheap to replace and is made from plastic composite and not Expensive Carbon fiber like the rear

have to say good price for Bay side Blue V-Spec as 39K is normally Silver R34 GTR price's, not to mansion the build engine

cheers for updating me on that lads....

Im sure this will sell quick, I think info on these injectors would be important to find out for any buyer but.