SAU Community

Sizes For Custom Braided Lines Hks 2835

hey guys hoping some light could be shined here,

ive just picked up a hks 2835 and a trust oil cooler for my gtt,

ive tried searching on here but couldn't really find the details needed,

im wanting to buy earls fittings and make my own lines but not sure about the sizes i need,

with the oil cooler its AN10 so ill be sweet getting the fittings and an10 hose, does anyone know of a good place to buy it.

now with the turbo i have no idea about what size fittings or lines ill need, i know ill need 90's into the turbo but thats about it.

what fitting are need on the other end etc.

if anyone could help here i would much appreciate it, its killing me seeing it sit in a box on my floor lol

on another note does anyone know of a good place to get some alluminium plate or sheet, i need to fab a couple of brackets for the cooler aswell

thanks

if you can find the Jap instructions that come with the turbo kit I think it says the sizes on there. I dont know where the info from my kit is...

Is it a 2835 Pro S, R, or KAI?

you will probably find it cheaper and easier to just get a decent professional to make em up... my braided lines and speedflow fittings only cost $230 for my 2835...

I'd also be interested to know about the oil cooler earl's fittings too... I thought the oil cooler I have (HKS typeS) had larger than -10 fittings though...

Im needing screw in fittings for my greddy oil relocation plate to fit the HKS oil cooler lines???

the turbo didnt actually come with any papers or instructions and its the kai, couldnt find a pro s anywhere.

the cooler and sandwich plate ive got aree 100% -10 well thats wat i ordered anyway.

i managed to find a shop near my place so i might just take it all down there and see what they can do, im worried about them not knowing which fittings are needed for the turbo lines on the motor end

also do i need a new oil drain pipe or will the original one bolt up?

My kit came with a new drain pipe. It's slightly shorter from memory and connects to the standard rubber hose so you

May have an issue there as the hose has a bend.

Pretty sure the HKS one was shorter at least, don't remember. Just saying there might be an alignment issue

75 coupe, some really old HKS coolers had -12 lines but it's pretty uncommon. either way it's a piece of piss to fit. you just need to get the -12 hose ends (if it really is -12) and make sure they come with the right thread to fit into the -10 greddy filter mount. or if you have the hose ends already with the HKS stuff just find a -10/-10 adapter. but there will be fittings that screw into the greddy plate allowing you to fit -12 lines to it for sure. but check it actually is -12 first as it's pretty unlikely.