SAU Community

Palm Beach Cruise- Sunday, Sept 25Th!

LU57IN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to leave it as the current cruise route, i agree with Matty- it shouldnt be too bad... it wasnt that bad on Saturday when i cruised into Manly!! I'll have directions printed out for everyone on the day, all is good :)

my car is getting tuned on the 14th, should be able to make this with bigger power....maybe 260rwkw! aint been with a cruise with anyone outside my group of skyline owners....ill bring some friends!

No problem, see everyone there... i'll be sure to come & find you to say Hello. lol :action-smiley-069:

Hopefully i'll be rocking up in something decent as an Ancient Arabic rammed me up the ass in morning peak hour traffic on the M4, pushing me into a 09-2010 Lexus 4WD :spank: :spank: :rant: :rant: To top it off he couldnt even speak English :domokun::rant::(

Anyways.....NOW 2 WEEKS TO GO... YEEWWW :rofl:

Yeah champ, any car is welcome as long as the people driving have some common sense to know its a cruise not a race, & to follow the road rules so we can ensure future cruises are a success :D There will also be alot of other Skylines there who aren't on SAU, just thought i'd let everyone know :ninja: There should be some exotic cars & show cars aswell rocking up (from Queen Street, 2Sus, Concord Customs & Candyman Customs)

There is a pre-meet organisied @ M4 (Eastern Creek) Twin Servo's Eastbound Truck Stop/Oporto's Carpark from 9:15am and we're leaving for Silverwater Boat Ramp @ 9:45am if anyone is keen to come along, have almost 25 people confirmed for that!! :)

There aren't any drive ways, just a few island speed bumps... we'll be meeting in Oportos Carpark/Truckstop (next to Oportos)... see everyone on Sunday :action-smiley-069:

I'll also be handing out flyers for the iModify Star Car Cruise which is a charity cruise for the Starlight Foundation that im helping organise with afew friends!! So be @ this cruise to get yours :cheers: