SAU Community

R33 Gtr For Sale - Sydney

hey guys my names Andrej for sale is my 1994 nissan skyline r33 GTR i bought this car a few months ago with a blown motor, decided to take on the challenge of doing a rebuild. The motor was built by birrong automotive shoutout to them and is currently still in the run-in stage only done 125kms, chassis has done 81 000.

The rebuild consisted of some headwork, port and polished, head gasket change, block, nitto pistons, rods, bearings, machining for the bores and crankshaft. Some other parts in the car such as Trust t51 turbos, sard 700cc injectors, tomei cams, n1 oil pump, Apexi power fc, brembos and many others. I have receipts for every part ever put into the car and car is also engineered. I have documentation from JEM recording 330kw at all fours on safe tune, though i know the car has pulled over 360kw with the previous owner. Car is not yet regod though will be registered soon with a full years rego. My asking price is $34999 negotiable on the price. Reason for selling is im on my P's for another year and half and cant risk driving the thing, purely did the rebuild for experience and for the love of gtrs! Contact me on 0401019700, please dont call off private thanks!

post-73046-0-27687900-1314158008_thumb.jpg