SAU Community

Japanese Car Day

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite common for most show'n'shine events to stop people leaving too early.

It was more the fact that we didn't sign anything before entering and there was very little to do that afternoon. Had we signed some papers as an entrant then it would have been different.

All driving entrants knew. Seems a bit more info to showing entrants was due. Perhaps having a greater deliniation from people showing cars to visitors / spectators.

I quite enjoyed yesterday, makes a change of pace from being bombarded with loud music and other crap to keep peoples attention. Had a nice nap in the shade while waiting for the arvo session. Bit better than being stuck up north here today with the iron ore dust again..

Sorry I didn't make it guys!!! Next time I will be there! I don't think my car would have handled the heat even if i did make it. It tends to poop its pants and not start when it's too hot

it was more because the entrance/exit was aslo the staging area for the motorkhana entrants so ppl were allowed to leave while the motorkhana trials were on that all

good day out, all in all. didnt stay for the motorkhana, although i looked over tricksters car when it was parked up, impressive mate. i would love to see you mikey and paul go head to head at barbs one day.

good to catch up with corey, the two stolen R35 GTRs were recovered. 55 K worth of damage, insurance didnt cough up the whole amount and funny thing is they left the VE clubsport most likely because it had GPS tracking.

smart khunts..

Lies! Needed more T04Z :thumbsup:

are you positively annoyed my friend?? i would ditch the twins and go single setup gt35/40r garrett, t04z would be better for a 20B and ported. the car is very capable once setup properly, old boy was lacking suspension mods and driver skillz. i assume. a short track motorkhana like that is very subjective to driver + car..

i would like to see an even playing field and a few straights, then things would get interesting. tbh the evos would destroy most of those cars on a real race track.

are you positively annoyed my friend?? i would ditch the twins and go single setup gt35/40r garrett, t04z would be better for a 20B and ported. the car is very capable once setup properly, old boy was lacking suspension mods and driver skillz. i assume. a short track motorkhana like that is very subjective to driver + car..

i would like to see an even playing field and a few straights, then things would get interesting. tbh the evos would destroy most of those cars on a real race track.

gt3788R is not a bad compromise between gt35 and gt40/TO4z

as for evos destroying most things there, its so much more the driver than the car, eg. Chris in his orange R32 GTR destroys all comers pretty much everywhere :yes:

I think an average driver can get in an Evo and go reasonable quick up to a point, after that its more the driver than the car , my 2c :thumbsup: