SAU Community

Drags Back At Air?

MattR

Maybe i'm being naieve, but could you not simply have one of those big transportable screens like in use at most sporting/motorsport events and have someone simply type in the times as an interim? Surely if someone in the control tower knows the times, put em up on some closed circuit screens until an automate system could be achieved?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres plenty of options but it will be time that will tell if its up to standard now . i spose we will all give em a head start as nothing is perfict straight away but it definately needs something decent to keep it alive with eastern states standards and i will definately support home racing if it has this but if not travelling is still the option for me :pirate:

From what I can tell, each venue owner is aiming to improve their facilities over time - Rino at AIR is starting with 1/8 mile with the aim of full 1/4 racing once they're up to standard. I’d be incredibly surprised if digital timing display boards weren’t part of the improvements.

Go on Matty, you know you want it. Take the stickers off and you've got a nice sensible daily :rofl2:

its tempting, id just put a set of SA gov plates on for the road:)works out to same price i sold my 32 for. I had an offer on my roxby house, i should take it and buy this car.

• 2 weeks later...