SAU Community

Volk Racing Ce28N Gold 18X9.5 +15 Gt-R Offset Brisbane

Hi all, Cleaning out the garage and I found a set of used Volk Racing CE28N's which i had almost forgotten about. I purchased these wheels some time ago with the intention to use them as track wheels. Car is and has been off the road for ages now and until i get it back on the road i don't want money sitting in the corner doing nothing. The wheel measurements are 18 x 9.5j and have an offset of +15mm all round. They are suited to Gtr's and evos. They come wrapped in Bridgestone RE55s measuring 265/35 18. The tyres still have reasonable tread however are out of date and hard from sitting around. One tyre has cuts in it and i don't think should be used. The paintwork is in good condition but does have a few chips and scratches here and there. On one of the rims it seems there is some light fading in the gold also (see last pic).

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

slight fading

IMG_2945.jpg

My other set in bronze. 18x9.5 +22

mygtr2.jpg

These wheels are genuine volk rims made in japan. The wheels are in Brisbane and i would prefer local buyers please. Price $2500. Please call or text 0417755890 as i am not on these forums often.

cheers

Edited by AtomicBomberMan

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Bahahaha oh that makes sense! Ha ha ha
    • No, I can't return it to street use, for a start it is not complied as it came in race/rally. But more importantly I could never sell it after all the blood sweat and tears that went into it (mostly blood).   I'll still run it at selected events, eg its awesome fun at Bathurst, but not stuff like tarmac rallies where the likelihood of minor to major damage is much higher
    • You've given zero info about your setup. Step 1: make sure all the standard equipment are working as they should. If they're not, go investigate why. Step 2: Make sure all your wiring is done properly. Know which RB20 you have, most likely "silvertop" a.k.a R32/A31 anything after 1989. Step 3: make sure your ECU is tuned properly. Standard will barely run in this situation.
    • Depending on your use case, prop valve will almost always be a better choice.
    • I think... in the US, Silvermax is the equivalent of BC Racing, i.e. cheap Taiwanese built suspension that gets turned for "local" conditions. Back in the day in Australia, you could get MCA street for about $1300 and they were awesome. Don't know about now... In saying that, my real world TEIN experience: I got some street basis z for my old Liberty (BR9), and they were awesome ($800-odd delivered from demon-tweeks in the UK). so Don't discount TEIN