You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I am going to chime in here and say that is very bad advice for a built motor, making decent power of 400kW+ Especially if the rings have been gapped on the looser side. The more power you make the heavier you need your oil to be to be able to maintain that suspension between the moving parts, if not you'll have journals and bearings making love and grenade a motor. Remember that all moving parts inside the motor aren't ball bearing and are journal bearings and require oil to separate the surfaces from contacting.
    • Yeah I noticed this just now. No doubt she will be running smoother next start😂🤣😂
    • ENR34 manual transmission transfer cases are 33100-23U00 which is shared with all of the R32/R33 GT-Rs and GTS-4s. And the C34 Stagea. Do not bother with automatics, that is a huge effort to swap and the car will be worse for it. And an automatic transfer case does not have the right housing for the shifter which comes out the back of the transmission and goes through the transfer case. I already posted my response on reddit but if you didn't see it there here it is: You have almost certainly damaged the transfer case, the only question is how badly. Nobody can tell you how bad without more information. If you have a giant hole in the transfer case pissing out all the transfer case fluid then you need a new one. If it's not that bad then the only question is whether you burned up the clutches. Drain the transfer case oil and inspect for metal on the drain plug magnet. Small black filings are normal. Big chunks of metal or a ton of black fuzzies not so much. Fluid should be nice and red. Any other color isn't great. If the color is reasonably red and there's not a bunch of clutch material discoloring it or anything like that you probably got away with insubstantial excess wear not worth trying to fix. If you have to rebuild or replace the transfer case keep in mind you have to pull the transmission to get it off.
    • As promised………… the first start. Rough and a few bugs to work out. Still she lives att.1cnTUvrWxiOZUFbg0S43m1VFUdDhxGBq3UU53bvtkww.mp4
    • Can I suggest a 15W50 oil is too heavy. Its a brand new engine - you should be able to run something like a 10W30. Shove some steel wool into your catch can  - more technically "oil/air separator" - so that the oil vapour has something to condense on.