SAU Community

1Jz Motor, Nissan Mounts, Mines Ecu, Front And Mid Sump

Hey Guys,

Parting out my former JZR33 build.

For sale is my 1JZGTTE which had 93ks recorded when pulled from the donor.

The motor comes with the full UN CUT harness which patches into the Nissan body harness VERY easily. It is a single piece harness and VERY easy to work with.

It will come with ALL accessories including the factory twin turbos and a quality single high mount manifold, good for changing later on or from the get go. Comes with the pumps belts ETC ETC all the jazz mate, just bolt it in and get yourself a gearbox. Hook up an exhaust to the stock dump pipe, make your cooler pipes fit up and your off and racing.

Comes with custom Nissan mounts, the motor WILL bolt onto a nissan cross member. The mounts are made on an S14 member, you may need to run the S14 member if changing bodies. Measurements did also meet my R33 though.

Comes with a MINES tuned ECU. It is map sensor based too, so the ecu is good for the power rating and the rest is history. This should all plug in on the factory twins, come on song at 2000rpm and make 250 Killerwasps with its eyes closed. Hows them apples?

THIS IS THE MANUAL VERSION, no issues with not plugging it up to an auto or vice versa.

You will get both the front engine sump (for nissan use) or mid engine sump if you wanna put it back in a Supra etc.

FYI 250kw 1700kg auto Soarers are a formidable threat when it comes to the drags, these motors deal out the torque!

The sump is not bolted down at the moment so the buyer gets to have a GOOD inspection before buying, perfect nik.

Want: $1500 FIRM.

For $1500 you get:

- motor

- all accessories

- flywheel

- turbos

- manifolds

- full harness

- MINES ecu

- single manifold

- front engine sump AND mid engine sump

- NISSAN engine mounts

Come and get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Wanna seperate some stuff?

If so can I have details on the single manifold

And is the ECU from a Soarer or a mkIII Supra?

and what nick are the standard turbos in?

Single manifold is a XS Power job, its actually well made and gets my vote. I was confidently going to put a Kando on one end of it.

Mines ecu is JZA70R manual.

Stock turbos good nick.

Will sepparate if I get alternate interest in the motor without that stuff. ECU is the one I dont want to let go easily, its hard to find MT ecu's.

Also have the matching R154......

shame your not in sa!

Always my luck! Have shipped to SA before tho, $400 I think.

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP FOR A GREAT MOTOR

but i think its maybe a touch dear mate selling it all as is. i just put a 1jz and r154 in my r32.... i paid $890 for a complete running auto halfcut from importer.

you should get around a grand easy though with that front sump... then sell your manifold, and other spare parts seperately to make up the extra cash

Edited by 88cameron88

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm no.

This is a complete running motor, just needs power to the harness.

The front engine sump goes for 4-600 depending on demand, the mid sump for 200, the mines ecu goes for 500+, the stock turbos go for 400+ depending on demand, the single manifold is anything above 300, its got low Ks, nissan engine mounts ready to rock and roll AND above all its a factory manual.

The price is teh f**king epic.