SAU Community

Evo 7 Gt-A - $17,500

I have my eye set on a particular vehicle so i'll be placing my beloved Evolution GT-A for sale :)

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Evolution 9 update) GT-A Automatic $17,500

2006 Evolution 9 front end conversion.

Vehicle?s last dyno run result was 160.7awkw.

2.0 litre four cylinder turbo

5 speed tiptronic (with factory steering wheel controls)

137,810 genuine kilometres

Non-smoker car

Garaged

November rego

Original service records and user manuals

Premium showroom and rare optional features which include;

- Full leather interior

- Remote keyless entry system

- Adjustable factory HID headlights from in-cabin

- Six speaker + CD/TV/MD/GPS Navigation with MMCS factory vehicle statistics display monitor (displays fuel consumption, outside temperature, radio frequency, compass, service, vehicle stats, and lots more)

- Automatic headlights

- Automatic climate Control

- Privacy tint

- Rear windscreen wiper

- Factory side mounted transmission oil cooler

- Factory side mounted engine oil cooler

- Turbo timer

Upgrades:

- Meek Automotive high-flow engine front pipe (original included)

- Turbosmart boost controller

- Blitz blow off valve (original included)

- 2006 Evolution 9 MR (quiet) exhaust system

- 2006 Evolution 9 Enkei wheels

- 2006 Evolution 9 front bumper

- 2006 Evolution 9 vortex generator

- 2006 Evolution 9 (MR) headlight update

- 2006 Evolution 9 (MR) tail light update

- HKS Sports Air filter

- Newly replaced rear diff 25,000kms sourced from ARC Rally team (receipts included)

- Rebuilt and strengthened gearbox to withstand up to 500hp (twelve month warranty - receipts included)

- Vehicle resprayed in factory pearl

- Major service with all oils and fluids flushed at Meek automotive

- Freshly rebuilt suspension (receipts included)

- Upgraded Walbro 255 fuel pump

- New engine mounts and rear bushes

I purchased this vehicle from the owner of Just Jap Imports in Kirawee who is a die-hard Evo fan and import enthusiast.

Older and worn parts were rebuilt, replaced and replenished with no expense spared.

The car has been meticulously cared for and like all my vehicles, the interior steam cleaned washed and waxed every 5000kms.

Performance wise, the engine is in top condition (any mechanical inspection welcome).

It runs perfectly without any leaks, smoke, ticking, misfiring or hiccups what so ever.

Fuel consumption averages 10.5L per 100km around suburban traffic and city congestion.

Very punchy, quick and satisfying to drive.

I guarantee you this car will not disappoint.

Ideal for a family of four or for anybody who has always wanted a modern Lancer Evolution with the convenience of Automatic self-shifting transmission.

It is also ideal for the individual with performance and economy in mind, or for someone who needs the extra seating space combined with the high performance of a legendary rally car all rolled into one.

Condition: Interior is pristine condition. No fade, rips, cigarette burns, threading or stains.

Whilst driving there are no creaky noises or rattling from in cabin.

Body wise, there is no rust or damage. The clear coat is intact, glossy and the paint has been freshly restored by Proline Paint and Panel in Five Dock, New South Wales.

I urge you to view this vehicle in bright light and during the day to judge its condition for yourself.

Vehicle is located in Strathfield, New South Wales

Call or SMS any time if you would like to organise an inspection and test drive.

Strictly: No time wasters, jet pilots or groups of rowdy people with baseball caps.

I will decline any test drive or inspection if I feel you are not a genuine buyer.

Vehicle has been advertised on other enthusiast websites and car clubs.

Plates are included with vehicle.

If vehicle is purchased for full asking price I will also include an upgrade Evolution 8 MR turbo and a Grimmspeed 3-port boost solenoid.

DSC01624.jpg

DSC01634.jpg

mort-1.jpg

IMG_1500-1.jpg

Clipboard01-4.jpg

DSC01387-1.jpg

DSC00717-1.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

IMG_1452-1-1.jpg

DSC00739-1.jpg

Photo0039-1.jpg

8mr1-1.jpg